If I trade on mt4 platform can I get signals from mt5 platform trader or not?

Should I open an account with the broker with mt5 platform?

Thank you in advance. 

Not.
MT5 signals are copied to MT5 platform, and MT4 signals are copied to MT4.

-----------------

From the Rules of Using the Signals Service:

Subscription to a Signal is only available for the relevant MetaTrader platform account:

• for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 4 section,
  • for the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 5 section.

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
    Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
    • www.mql5.com
    Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
    https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
      (MT4)
    https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
      (MT5)
    How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
    How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
    • www.mql5.com
    In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

No, that' s why you have signals for MT4 and MT5 and not just signals.

fxeagle3000:

Thank you in advance. 

You can use trade copier for copying signals from your MT5 into MT4. 

If you dont have copier than open a job on freelance. 

fxeagle3000:

Thank you in advance. 

You cannot do such operation.

But only if you are advanced user or hired a developer، you can create a software to place a text or csv file in your hard drive (or server) to handle the MT5 trades then you are able to copy them into your MT4 or vice versa. 

Note that Meta Quotes Co. is welcoming MT5 these days

Reason: