User defined examples
* Non digit Symbols will default to pps regardless if f-pps (fractional pips - points / 3 & 5 digit pricing) is set to to [true].
1: SL+TP-CP Pip Dist Indi – v2 is not part of Easy Order, functions independent of the Easy Order and does not attach text to the Easy Order SL & TP lines but to the MT4 default SL and TP values.
2. Easy Order is a FREE MT4 script and can be downloaded here - Easy Order
If you have not edited before, it is dead easy and saves time and tedious unnecessary repetitions.
1. Open MT4, locate View at top left of Menu and click, then click Navigator.
2. The Navigator window will have opened on the left or right of your screen.
3. Locate Custom Indicators in the Navigator Window and if it is not expanded click the [+] to expand.
4. Locate SL+TP-CP DIST INDI - v2, - highlight – and right click to reveal selection window.
5. Click Modify on selection window.
6. You will now be in the MetaEditor with SL+TP-CP PIP DIST INDI – v2 loaded in the MetaEditor.
7. If any other indicators are loaded it would be best to unload them before beginning any editing - right click on the relevant tab and click close.
8. You can now begin editing – follow instructions below.
9. After every edit/modification run Compile and check for errors. An example can be found here - post 244
If you get stuck and can’t figure why it will not compile without error use the left undo arrow to take you back to a point when it did compile successfully. Compile and check for errors after every modification and you will be fine.
Find this code which is immediate top when the code editor is accessed.
// SL+TP-CP PIP DIST INDI - v2 // USERS CAN PERMANENTLY CHANGE THE DEFAULT SETTINGS BY MODIFYING THE BELOW CODE - EXAMPLES PROVIDED. // * * * * * REMEBER TO COMPILE AND CHECK FOR ERRORS AFTER EVERY EDIT/MODIFICATION * * * * * extern string PIPS_or_FRACTIONAL_PIPS = "fractional pips = points / 3 & 5 digit pricing"; extern bool Fractional_Pips = true; // edit examples: = false; extern string HIDE_OPTIONS; extern bool Hide_Order_Text = false; // edit example: = true; extern bool Hide_OrderTicket = false; extern bool Hide_SL_TP_Price = false; extern bool Hide_Pip_Text = false; extern bool Hide_SL = false; extern bool Hide_TP = false; extern bool Hide_Limit_and_Stop_Orders = false; extern bool Hide_OE_Price = false; extern bool Hide_OE = false; extern string COSMETICS; extern string L_neg_100___to___R_pos_20; // = "- - neg left / pos right + +"; extern int Shift_Text_Left_or_Right = 13; // edit example: = 10; extern color SL_Color = Magenta; // edit examples: = Red; extern color TP_Color = LimeGreen; extern bool Use_OE_Color = false; extern color OE_Color = Gold; extern int SL_TP_Font_Size = 10; extern int OE_Font_Size = 8; extern string FontName = "Arial"; // edit example: = "Verdana"; // * * * * * DO NOT MODIFY BEYOND THIS POINT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING * * * * *
Disclaimer: All downloads and documentation offered, AS IS, as educational material.
Updates: 1. Order Type Discrimination 2. SL+TP and OE line price. 3. Enhanced user defined labels. Calculates pip distance between Order Execution price and SL & TP priceGaussian Bands
StDev Bands with gaussian smoothing