- NZD/USD intraday bias lower, finds strong support by 20-DMA at
- Techs are bearishly aligned, RSI is biased lower, Stochs show bearish
rollover from overbought zone.
- MACD line is on the verge of bearish crossover on signal line.
- Break below 20-DMA should be a good shorting opportunity.
- Major support levels - 74.28 (20-DMA), 74 (50-DMA), 73.27 (tripple bottom
Sept 11, Aug 25,26), 73, 72.90 (trendline)
- Major resistance levels - 74.97 (session high), 75, 75.85
Recommendation: Go short on break below 20-DMA at 74.28, SL: 74.60, TP: 74/ 73.25/ 73/ 72.90