Why is their such a thing like FOREX Markets

31 July 2016, 10:44
Muhammad Elbermawi
0
24
There are two reasons why currencies are sold or purchased. Around 5 percent of the daily turnover on Forex is made up by companies and government institutions that buy or sell goods and services in other countries or have to convert profits made in other countries into a national currency. The remaining 95 percent are made up by transactions carried out in order to make profits. Such deals are also called speculative operations.
Share it with friends: