FxWirePro: USD/JPY Remains Well Supported Above 107.00 Mark, Faces Strong Resistance at 107.82
- USD/JPY is currently trading around 107.76 marks.
- It made intraday high at 107.82 and low at 107.22 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key resistance at 107.82 marks.
- A daily close above 107.94 is required to take the parity higher towards key resistances around 110.44, 112.60 (55D EMA) and 113.42 levels respectively.
- On the other side, a sustained break below 106.35 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 105.71, 105.45 and 104.55 levels respectively.
- Today Japan will release leading indicator data at 0500 GMT.