FxWirePro: Singapore Dollar Hits Fresh Monthly Low Against US Dollar, Intraday Bias Remains Neutral
- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.3714 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.3729 and low at 1.3703 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral for the moment.
- A sustained close above 1.3723 tests key resistances at 1.3772/ 1.3817/ 1.3842 marks respectively.
- A daily close below 1.37 will drag the parity down towards 1.3628/1.3548/1.3420/1.3352/1.3318/1.3302 levels.
We prefer to take short position in USD/SGD only below 1.37, stop loss 1.3729 and target 1.3628/1.3548 marks.