Guide to Today's Important Data and Events
Lots of economic dockets scheduled for today and some with high risk associated.
Data released so far –
- Australia – Westpac consumer confidence declined by 4%.
- China – Trade balance for March came at Yuan 194.6 billion or $29.86 billion. Exports rose 11.5% y/y in Dollar terms and imports declined -7.6% y/y.
- Germany – WPI, CPI and HICP inflation, all will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- India – Trade deficit may be announced today at 6:30 GMT.
- France – Consumer price index for March will be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Spain – HICP inflation will be announced at 7:00 GMT.
- UK – BOE will release credit conditions survey at 8:30 GMT for first quarter. CB leading economic index will be released at 13:30 GMT. RICS house price balance will be released 23:00 GMT.
- Euro Zone – Industrial production for February will be announced at 9:00 GMT.
- United States – MBA mortgage applications will be released at 11:00 GMT. Retail sales for March will be released at 12:30 GMT, along with producer price index. FED will release Beige book at 18:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- Canada – BOC will announce monetary policy at 14:00 GMT, followed by press conference at 15:15 GMT.
- New Zealand – Business PMI will be released at 22:30 GMT.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com