Account Graph MT4
An indicator to draw a graph of account current and historical state such as Balance, Equity, Margin, Free Margin, Margin Level, Drawdown, Account Profit, Deposit and Withdrawals.
Indicator Inputs :
- Draw Balance Graph
- Draw Equity Graph
- Draw Margin Graph
- Draw Free Margin Graph
- Draw Margin Level Graph
- Draw Drawdown Graph
- Draw Account Profit Graph
- The Indicator will draw historical balance graphs and deposit/withdraw arrows by back analyzing history of orders. But other data such as Drawdown, Equity, ... need real time monitoring. Attach the indicator and wait to collect real time data.
- Styles of graphs can be changed from the indicator settings tab.
- Buffers are accessible for programmers.
- (IMPORTANT) The Indicator can access your history of orders for a determined period. If you want to draw all historical data, set the time period of the history tab to "All History". Otherwise if for example it is set to Last Month, you will see the balance graph of last month only.
- The indicator can not be tested on strategy testers, because testers have no access to account historical status.
We are ready to help you for using the Indicator, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Visit our other useful utilities, Indicators and experts here.