Pro Scalping is a fully automated Expert Advisor. Night scalping strategy. The ATR-based, RSI, WPR indicator and an Stochastic filter are used for entries.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hoangvudb/seller
The minimum deposit is 100 USD, default settings reccomend for EURUSD M15 GMT +3. Please use max spread 2 if you will not have orders change it to 3.Use a broker with good execution and with a spread of 0-5 points. A very fast VPS is required, preferably with a latency of no more than 3.
|Pair Symbol||Time Frame||Step Orders||Stop Loss||Use Trading Time|
|EURUSD||M15||5||85||Modify according to your broker (21:16-23:46 GMT+3)|
|EURGBP||M15||6.5||85||Modify according to your broker (21:16-23:46 GMT+3)|
For traders using "Risk%" high, To limit all of risks, you should folow these advices:
+ Stop robot when you get important news
+ Withdraw interest on Friday every or Monthly or week or every day.
STRATEGY: Pro Scalping money management strategy for maximum safety and long term profitability:
1. Divide your available capital in 2 parts and invest in this robot the 1/2 of it (robot funds).
2. Keep your 1/2 back up funds in a different account.
3. Withdraw your profits every Friday afternoon or Monthly.
4. After each withdrawal divide all your available capital (back up funds + robot funds + withdrawn funds) in 2 parts and start fresh with the 1/2.
5. Repeat this process and you will be in profit.
- Max Slippage: This will be your Max Slippage to open a trade.
- Max Spread - maximum spread, at which the EA is allowed to open and close positions.
- Step Orders - After how many pips the EA should open trade or look for signal to open.
- Max Orders - the maximum number of open orders.
- Lots - Initial lot size.
- Auto Lots - enable/disable auto lot calculation.
- Risk - amount of the deposit, on which Lot is to be used when Auto Lots is enabled.
- Optimizer - floating level control (returned be EA in deinitialization process, recommended range: 0 - 5)
- RSI - period, upper and lower levels of RSI.
- STH - period, upper and lower levels of Stochastic.
- WPR - period, upper and lower levels of WPR.
- Take Profit (pip) - real take profit in pip.
- Stop Loss (pip)- real stop loss.
- Breakeven Start (pip)- after how many pips in profit the breakeven should start.
- Breakeven LockProfit (pip) - How many pips will be the distance between SL and the opening price.
- Trailing Stop(pip) - after how many pips in profit the trailing should start.
- Trailing Step(pip) - How many pips will be the distance between SL and the current price.
- StopLoss In Money($) - This number is in Currency.
- TakeProfit In Money($) - This number is in Currency.
- Use Trading Time - Open Trade Time Start, Open Trade Time End.
- Magic Number - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions.
- Order Comment: Enter Here your preferred Comment.
- Print Log On Chart: enable/disable Log On Chart.
Useful Links & articles:
- Add RSI
- Add Williams Percent Range
- Add Stochastic