The ProfileVolumesMarket indicator calculates tick volume on each price level in a selected range. Volume is vital when determining strength and therefore significance of price levels. The calculation range is set by a trader by means of moving two vertical lines. Thus the indicator allows to track important levels on different steps of a symbol price formation. A histogram of volume profile can be displayed on the chart (or removed from the chart) if you press "ON" ("OFF") button. When you change the chart period, the indicator calculation range stays unchanged which is ideal when estimating accuracy of levels on lower time frames. The histogram color is determined by position of the current price relatively to the maximum level. The increase coefficient allows to adjust the histogram for trader's personal preferences.
- ColorLevelNon - histogram color if the current price is equal to the level of maximum volume;
- ColorLevelBull - histogram color if the current price is above the level of maximum volume;
- ColorLevelBear - histogram color if the current price is below to the level of maximum volume;
- ColorLineFrom - color of the vertical line of the indicator calculation range beginning;
- ColorLineTo - color of the vertical line of the indicator calculation range end;
- koef - coefficient of the histogram display setting.
2. Checking the integrity of the history data is performed in automatic mode and the optimal parameters for the specified period are selected.
3. Calculation of the indicator is now performed based on the signals generated by the system timer, which allows working with it even when the market is closed.
2. If the history depth does not match the GetDataTF parameter, the GetDataTF period is equal to the current chart period.