PZ Risk Management
Monitoring the vital constants of your trading account has never been easier! PZ Risk Management indicator has been designed to keep your trading account healthy.
- Amazingly easy to understand
- The indicator is clean and simple
- It calculates exposure by pairs and currencies
- Keep your used leverage controlled at all times
- Find out your currency exposure at a glance
- Orange labels indicate caution
- Red labels indicate danger
Using too much leverage is the reason why most retail traders fail. Respect the following rules to keep your trading account healthy.
- Keep your used leverage between 1:1 and 1:5
- Never allocate more than 1:10 leverage on your account
- Avoid trading more than 5-6 Forex pairs at the same time
- Avoid excessive exposure to a single currency
Some nitty-gritty details
- I really can't live without this indicator!
- The indicator is evaluated tick by tick
- Load the indicator just once in an empty chart
- Symbols with more than 6 characters in their names are ignored in the currency exposure table
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.