Renko Charting for MT5
Renko indicator helps develop Renko charts on different symbols.
- Drag and drop the indicator on M1 timeframe of the symbol chart
- Realtime updates
- Indicator can be used for Expert Advisors and technical analysis
- Backtest your strategy using Renko indicator
- BOX SIZE: Input the number of box size. The box size reflects the difference of the symbol price. So, a 50 box size would reflect a 5 pip value difference in a currency pair symbol
- Show Wicks: If true, high or low of the bricks will also be shown.
How to use
- Attach the indicator to a chart (timeframe M1) to create the Renko chart
- Input box size to select the difference you want to use
- Use Renko chart on M1 timeframe only.
- Please go through the screenshots to understand the steps
Details on benefits of renko charting, indicators and EAs are provided in the Comments section.