MMM MFI and Moving Averages
This Expert Advisor's main strategy is based on the usage of two kind of indicators: two built-in shifted MFI (Money Flow Index) to measure the asset prices oscillations and two Moving Averages calculated over Open Prices and Close Prices to confirm the trends. It combines these indicators signals in order to get stronger signals and ensure the EA will do good trading operations.
It protects your money because it is provided with:
- Trailing stop loss to protect your profit. Once your order has a positive profit, it sets SL at a certain distance in order to keep a positive profit;
- minimum equity percentage to limit your risks. You may limit your investments and restrict it to a certain percentage of your money;
- limits the number of pending orders. This way you will not drawdown your account with too many pending orders.
- Bad Time to Trade where you define the hours the EA should not trade (order open time).
- Closes orders with any profit of value over in currency: closes any order after reaching profit define in currency value;
- Take profit (order profit ceiling): traditional take profit (pips);
- Stop loss (loss limit): traditional stop loss (pips);
- Lots volume to trade: the lots volume to be traded;
- Trailing stop loss: trailing stop loss distance. If input an invalid distance, the minimum distance allowed by market will be used. Disabled if = 0 (ZERO);
- Maximum number of simultaneous orders: limits the number of pending orders. For Hedge account type;
- Minimum equity percentage to allow opening new orders: defines the equity minimum percentage to open new orders;
- Magic Number: identifies the orders opened and administrated by this EA;
Bad time to trade inputs:
- Defines the starting hour the EA will not trade (0..23h): defines the start hour of bad time to trade (hours only). Disabled if = -1;
- Defines the ending hour the EA will not trade (0..23h): defines the end hour of bad time to trade (hours only). Disabled if = -1;
- MFI period: defines the period used on MFI calculations;
- MFI shift: defines the shift used on MFI calculations;
- MFI Open Buy: defines the MFI lowest level where it gives BUY signal;
- MFI Open Sell: defines the MFI up level where it gives SELL signal;
- Applied Volume To MFI: the applied volume used on MFI calculations;
- Open Price MA period: defines period used on Open Price MA calculation;
- Low Price MA period: defines period used on Low Price MA calculation;
-Allert Messages Bug fixed.