PZ The Zone EA
The Zone EA trades according to Bill Williams definition of the Trading Zone.
- Easy to use and supervise
- Fully configurable indicator settings
- Customizable take-profit and trailing stop
- Built-in money management
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Trading can be FIFO (NFA) Compliant
According to Bill Williams trading in the zone helps to maximize/double/triple profits when the market goes your way, namely, when momentum, acceleration and price confirm that you have strong trend or acceleration period. It can be used to get into trends safely or adding to positions aggresively. For the record, it makes use of the following:
- Alligator to find strong trends
- AC and AO to identify trading zones
- MACD to avoid trading exhausted trends
You can download the Zone Indicator from here.
- Settings - Customize the trading settings: break-even settings, stop-loss, take-profit, trailing-stop and trailing-step.
- Indicator Inputs - Customize the alligator and macd indicator settings.
- Money Management -In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself.
- EA Settings - You can select the magic number for the trades and custom comment for the orders.
Arturo Lopez Perez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.