Historical Memory B150
The B150 model is a fully revised version of the Historical Memory indicator with a significantly improved algorithm. It also features a graphical interface what makes working with this perfect tool quick and convenient.
Indicator-forecaster. Very useful as an assistant, acts as a key point to forecast the future price movement.
The forecast is made using the method of searching the most similar part in the history (patter). The indicator is drawn as a line that shows the result of change of the close price of bars. Now you can visually find and compare the quality of a history pattern with an actual pattern. In addition, the indicator is capable of forecasting by analyzing several patterns at once.
- Prediction Freeze - allows to freeze displayed forecast.
- Layers Show Mode - layer display mode: SHOW_ALL_LAYERS - all layers will be shown as separate lines; SHOW_AVERAGE - a multi-layer view as a smoothed line.
- Show All Backward Lines - backward lines of all layers will be displayed.
- Pattern: Size(in bars)[1...] - the size of the pattern in bars.
- Prediction: the number of bars [1...] - the number of bars used for the forecast.
- Searching: depth of history(in bars)(0 - all bars) - the depth of the history used to search for the best correlation.
- Searching: Step(in bars) - search step: the higher step value provides a higher speed with a lower search quality.
- Prediction: Layers total [1...20] - the number of layers: the more layers, the greater the variability of the forecast.
- Searching: Start bar shift (in history) - shift of the bar from which the forecast begins.
- Use? - enable/disable the panel.
- Panel Transparent(%)[0...100] - Transparency of the panel.
- Background Color - color of the panel.
- Button Color - color of the button.
- Button Txt Color - the color of the text on the button.
- Button Border Color - the color of button borders.
- Correlation Color - the color of correlation text.
- Description Color - the color of the parameter description label.
- Description Border Color - the color of borders of the parameter description label.
- Description Txt Color - the color of the parameter description text.
- Value Txt Color - the color of the parameter value text.
- Position: X - shift of the starting position of the panel in pixels from the left border.
- Position: Y - shift of the starting position of the panel in pixels from the upper border.
- Panel Size Scale - factor to change the panel size.
- Objects Name Prefix - prefix name of the graphic objects.
- Use Vertical Lines - show/hide vertical lines on the chart.
- Back: vertical line color - the color of the past vertical line.
- Back: text color - the color of past labels.
- Back: vertical line style - the style of the past vertical line.
- Forward: vertical line style - the style of the future vertical line.
- Back: Text Size - text size of past labels.
- Forward: Text Size - text size of future labels.
- Added: the new input parameter "Show All Backward Lines".
TRUE - backward lines of all layers will be displayed.
- Improved: if 'Layers Show Mode' = 'SHOW_AVERAGE', then the backward line shows the average of all the layers.
- Improved: all input parameters are grouped.
- Removed: unnecessary input parameters.
- fixed bug: when switching to other chart timeframes, all boolean settings on the panel were reset to the standard values.
- improved: now when switching to other timeframes, the panel settings retain the same values.
- fixed all detected bugs.
- speed increased
- panel design modified
- adaptive panel
- the panel remembers the settings
- multi layers: maximum can use 20 layers
- added option: Layers Show Mode:
SHOW_ALL_LAYERS - show lines for all layers in chart
SHOW_AVERAGE - show line average of the all layers
- displays the dates of all layers
- search accelerated
- fixed bugs
- multiple copies in a single window
- added: color settings
- added: correlation info
- improved: graphics
- Improved search algorithm.
- Improved speed of search and calculations.
- Improved graphics.
- Improved and increased graphics.
- Added "LOCK_Mode_" option, mode - locking. When "true": all forecast readings are frozen and not updated when a new bar arrives.
- Irrelevant data is erased.