Native Channels MT4
- horizontal linear
- cubic (Polynomial 3 degrees - Wave)
This indicator can be tested quite satisfactorily in the tester when downloading the free demo version, although its normal operation is much more productive and comfortable.
Additional key control:
- Press Ctrl and move the mouse to change the start position of the channel bundle.
- Key "0" - horizontal linear channel (zero-degree polynomial)
- Key "1" - linear channel (polynomial of the first degree)
- Key "2" - parabolic channel (polynomial of the second degree)
- Key "3" - wave channel (third-degree polynomial)
There are two color modes:
- Each formed channel has its own color to easily distinguish the channel hierarchy.
- All channels have a red upper border and a green lower border to distinguish between support and resistance levels.