Dashboard Panel Pro EA
- Multi instrument and multi time frame EA + the best Indicators integrated.
- The EA can be used for automated or manual trading.
- You will get the most important tools to trade the market successfully.
- Some features of the Dashboard Panel PRO EA are free, while others are only available with the full version.
- Only 1 instrument is displayed on the panel with the Demo version.
- When setting Auto Trading to true, the Dashboard Panel PRO EA will trade all the symbols shown on the panel.
- On the Market Watch window right click and select Show All. By doing so, the EA will have access to all your brokers' instruments.
- The symbols in the input field must have the same name as those on the Market Watch window (including suffixes, if any).
- The EA opens and modifies trades only when a new candle has opened. Backtesting "Open prices only" is recommended as it will give faster and accurate results.
- The Sleep function will close all the charts on your MT4. For this to happen, the Dasboard Panel PRO EA must be placed on the first chart starting from the left.
- After X minutes have passed (Time) all your charts will reopen with their respective EAs and/or indicators attached to them. All the EAs will then resume trading.
- For manual trading the TP, SL and Distance are set in points. Time and Expiry are set in minutes.
- Distance and Expiry are only used for manual pending orders.
4 main strategies.
Consolidation: When price is moving in a range this is the ideal strategy to use.
Crossover: Good for trading market turnarounds. Finds tops and bottoms.
Breakout Level: For markets that have been in a period of low volatility. If there is a large movement, the EA will look for good entries.
Pullback: The trend is your friend. This strategy will buy or sell when there is a trend retracement.
The EA will use ATR TP, ATR SL and ATR TS when autotrading. These are the values that are important to optimize when backtesting as each instrument has its own unique rhythm.
Each time the Dashboard Panel PRO EA closes a losing trade it will use the next lot size in the series to open a new trade. User can choose the lot size for subsequent trades.
The Consolidation strategy only takes into account ATR TP and 1st trade lots. ATR SL, ATR TS and 2nd to 15th trade lots are ignored.