MTF MA Cross Advanced
The 'MTF MA Cross ADV' indicator comes from MTF Moving Average Cross with an advanced algorithm.
Fast & slow moving average crosses are used for generating up to four arrows either at bar 0 or bar 1.
Everything about the algorithm is internalized to help in generating new & highly advanced signals.
- This indicator contains a fast and slow MA cross with MTF & filtering settings.
- A NewBarConfirm as 'true' means notifications come from bar 1, 'false': bar 0.
- PC Alerts, E-mail notifications & Mobile text msgs for use with every signal.
- MA Fast Method = 0; - Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear Weighted
- MA Fast Period (# of Periods) = 1; - Period of MA calculation
- MA Fast Price = 2; - Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, Weighted
- MA Fast Shift (# of Periods) = 0; - Period of MA shift
- MA Slow Method = 55; - Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear Weighted
- MA Slow Period (# of Periods) = 1; - Period of MA calculation
- MA Slow Price = 3; - Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, Weighted
- MA Slow Shift (# of Periods) = 0; - Period of MA shift
- Timeframe = 0; - Timeframe of MA cross
- Fast MA Arrows Displayed = true; - Show first signal of every signal for fast MA
- Slow MA Arrows Displayed = true; - Show first signal of every signal for slow MA
- Filter: Fast MA Trending Slow MA = false; - Show first signal of trends with fast MA
- Filter: Fast MA Contrary to Slow MA = false; - Show first signal of contrarian trend with fast MA
- NewBarConfirm = false; - Signal bar of arrow (true: confirm at bar 1, false: confirm at bar 0)
- Arrows Every Bar = false; - Show arrows on every bar for visible signals
- Notifications = None; - Alert, Text, E-mail, Alert & Text, Text & E-mail, Alert & E-mail, All 3 or None
- This indicator produces 8 prices, as signals, from moving average prices, and 4 prices for arrows.
- The arrow signals appear in the last 4 buffers as either a value or an empty value(EMPTY_VALUE).
- Please be sure to leave any ideas, tips and suggestions in the "Reviews" section and they may be included.