MTF MA Cross Advanced
The 'MTF MA Cross Advanced' indicator comes from the time tested 'Moving Average Cross' strategy; with modifications.
The strategy in itself is one that was derived from rigorous testing on what was profitable in a moving average cross.
This version provides a visual strategy based upon trends and counter trends indicating momentum within the MA cross.
- This indicator contains a fast and slow Moving Average cross with MTF & filtering settings.
- There are four colors that indicate up, down, up-decreasing and down-decreasing.
- There are additional settings to filter signals out with how many bars and how many points.
- Indicator can be no-repaint when set with open prices & NewBarConfirm set to 'true'.
- Comes with Alerts & Email notifications.
- MA Fast Method = 1; - Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear Weighted.
- MA Fast Period (# of Periods) = 10; - Periods of Moving Average calculation.
- MA Fast Price = 1; - Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, Weighted.
- MA Fast Shift (# of Periods) = 0; - Periods of Moving Average shift.
- MA Slow Method = 1; - Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear Weighted.
- MA Slow Period (# of Periods) = 200; - Periods of Moving Average calculation.
- MA Slow Price = 1; - Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, Weighted.
- MA Slow Shift (# of Periods) = 0; - Periods of Moving Average shift.
- Timeframe = 0; - Timeframe of Moving Average cross.
- PointBufferMin (# of Points) = 0; - Point buffer minimum of Moving Average prices.
- BarsBufferMax (# of Bars) = 1; - Bars buffer maximum of Moving Average prices.
- NewBarConfirm = false; - Signals of cross (true: confirmed at bar 1, false: confirmed at bar 0).
- Alarms = true; - Alerts (true: On, false: Off).
- E-Mails = true; - Emails (true: On, false: Off).
- FontSize = 7; - Font size value
- SpacerZoom (# of Point Spacer) = 25; - A zoom (multiplier) of a point value for labels & arrows.
- This indicator produces Moving Average prices as well as prices of arrows at moving average crosses.
- The signals appear in buffers 8 & 9 as either a value & 0 or otherwise an empty value(EMPTY_VALUE).
- Please be sure to leave any ideas, tips and suggestions in the "Reviews" section and they may be included.