Virtual Sl Tp and trailing Sl
This panel brings convenient functionality - Virtual Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- This panel allows to hide the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels of your trades.
- The panel stores these levels in memory.
- When the market price reached one of the levels, a trade is closed and terminal generates a message indicating that a virtual level was triggered.
- there are 4 options for setting Stop Loss:
- Fixed Stop Loss - fixed Stop Loss
- Trailing Stop Loss - classic Trailing Stop Loss.
- Trailing to breakeven - Trailing SL until the "break even" price (trade open price)
- Trailing by jumps - when the position profit in pips is equal to the value of TRSL_1, the Stop Loss level is set to the position opening price (to breakeven). If Stop Loss is at "breakeven" and the distance from the current price to the opening price becomes equal to TRSL_2, the Stop Loss order is moved away from the opening price to fix the profit in pips equal to TRSL_3. This Trailing Stop Loss method is very efficient, it has been tested on different strategies. The algorithm is shows on the screenshot below.
After change settings - Press button "RESET"
If the virtual SL/TP levels are enabled and for some reason the connection between the terminal and broker is lost (connection interruption, broker not responding or something else), trades will not be closed when those levels are reached
- changed grafic user interface
- fixed bugs
2 - added the ON/OFF button to the visual panel