The Expert Advisor uses an advanced adaptive trading strategy with a neural network based on a position averaging. The strategy for opening the first trades is based on the price rate of change. The neural network is based on a single indicator - the weighted average percentage of the Open price, the High price, the Low price and the Close price. To filter trade opening in the order network, perceptrons are used. A common trailing stop of open positions by money in a deposit currency or profit % allows to efficiently close a portfolio of orders. The MultiCurrencyLot parameter allows to perform the lot calculation for opening new orders within the trading instrument. A virtual trailing stop can be used for the first open deal. A stop loss can be used to protect the capital. The EA has been adapted for both four- and five-digit quotes. VPS server is recommended. The timeframe is set in the Expert Advisor parameters. The recommended minimum deposit is 1,000 units of the base currency.
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
- Backtest and optimize the EA using quotes with 99.90% quality. Use slippage and commission similar to real market conditions.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk;
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- EATimeFrame – timeframe for the Expert Advisor;
- MultiCurrency – allow multicurrency trading;
- LotPercent – automated trading lot calculation depending on the balance. Not used if set to 0;
- Lot – initial trading lot if AutoLot=0;
- AddLot – lot increase element for the next position. Next lot = current lot+AddLot*Martingale;
- Martingale – trading lot multiplier. 0 - disabled;
- MaxLot – max lot in the order series;
- MultiCurrencyLot – allow calculating lot based on all open positions on the account;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last open position to allow placing a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder – distance the price should pass for trailing a pending order;
- TrailStepOrder – distance to trail a pending order following the price;
- Magic – magic number. If 0, it works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- StopLoss – allow using stop loss;
- StopLossMethod – method of closing orders by stop loss;
- StopLossPoint – value of a selected closing method;
- TrailingMethod – trailing stop method: profit % and deposit currency;
- TrailStopPoint – trailing stop in currency or deposit %;
- TrailStepPoint – trailing step of a selected closing method;
- TextColor – color of the displayed information.