Saving multi chart profiles??

Can anyone help me in advising me how i can save the same chart, ie- EUR/JPY for example with 3 different chart set ups.

I have to try explain this, i want to be able to access the same chart on 3 to 4 different timeframes, 1m, 1h, daily at the click of a button? I have tried saving a profile under EUR/JPY multi that has the 3 different chart timeframes all with different indicator setups but when change to a different pair then try to reload this it comes up with a blank screen? I can access the standard MT4 profiles but mine dont seem to save?

Its very laborous and repetitive when i have to set up my charts every time i swap between different pairs, any help on this would be most welcomed???

-Don't install within C:\Program_Files on Windows Vista/7/8.
-Try installing in another location, Example C:\New_Folder.
-Then go-to Tools>Options>Server and Enable Personal Settings.
-Then save your profiles and hopefully that'll work.

iannai69:

Can anyone help me in advising me how i can save the same chart, ie- EUR/JPY for example with 3 different chart set ups.

I have to try explain this, i want to be able to access the same chart on 3 to 4 different timeframes, 1m, 1h, daily at the click of a button? I have tried saving a profile under EUR/JPY multi that has the 3 different chart timeframes all with different indicator setups but when change to a different pair then try to reload this it comes up with a blank screen? I can access the standard MT4 profiles but mine dont seem to save?

Its very laborous and repetitive when i have to set up my charts every time i swap between different pairs, any help on this would be most welcomed???

I have the same answer with your previous topic https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/142351 , and please read and do WHRoeder reply there.

I have already done this, saved MT4 into a different folder?

It saves my charts with all my indicator setups so that when i log in it starts from where i last left off, i have my settings to keep personal settings. However, i cant for some reason still save profiles?? I still cant, for some reson, open profiles i have saved. Ie- the same chart on multiple time frames, with different setups? I hope this making sense, i have follwed all your instructions but it still doesnt work??

iannai69:

I have already done this, saved MT4 into a different folder?

It saves my charts with all my indicator setups so that when i log in it starts from where i last left off, i have my settings to keep personal settings. However, i cant for some reason still save profiles?? I still cant, for some reson, open profiles i have saved. Ie- the same chart on multiple time frames, with different setups? I hope this making sense, i have follwed all your instructions but it still doesnt work??

What happens when you try to load a different profile ?  saying " it still doesnt work?? "  is not much for anyone to go on . . .  have you tried setting up some charts very obviously ddifferently,  saving a new profile with a very different name,  then switching back to your original profile and then switching back to your "different" profile ?

Thanks guys, manage to get the profiles to save, though it still has a few problems when swaping profiles? Though i've managed to pretty much acheive my goal with your help.

And sorry RaptorUK, my descriptions arent the most clear and concise, lol.

But thanks again.

Reason: