Need help in putting in a script to use in a specific account. - page 2

Spawn1980:
Hes talking to me dude. Not you.....does everyone else in here offended you in any way? Or did you just get up on the wrong side of the bed?
OK,  do as he asked . . .  

why would i wanna risk putting my own EA?  Thats why i said u misunderstood me. You can just ask me politely not to do so. Those red words really does make people uncomfortable. Not that i want to point out your mistake. But you are a moderator, i was thinking moderators should be more well mannered.

Spawn1980:
why would i wanna risk putting my own EA?  Thats why i said u misunderstood me. You can just ask me politely not to do so. Those red words really does make people uncomfortable. Not that i want to point out your mistake. But you are a moderator, i was thinking moderators should be more well mannered.

I am being very polite,  perhaps you would rather I ban people on the first instance of posting Decompiled code ?  I am giving you a second chance,  if you don't want it just say so.

Interestingly you din't accuse me of being impolite in your other thread.

The red words are there by design,  posting of decompiled code will not b tolerated.  If you have any wish to make your own profitable EA you should be thanking me not criticising me,  one day it might be your EA being decompiled and published on the Internet for free. 

Dont worry....im not going to post my EA out on the net....im only using it for my own. And some friends that i have known for almost 20yrs. Ok then.....maybe i was in the wrong. Coz i dont know what posting something that didnt work would get me into trouble. Sorry about that.

So maybe you could let me know how to insert the script into the EA? Ive tried but it doesnt seem to work.  Coz i dont understand the meaning of  int Key=AccountNumber()*2+1000001 when i only need the account number to activate the EA.
Reason: