Indicator Outputs

Thank you for taking time to respond to my question. I have an indicator that generates multiple lines per wave and multiple waves are used (see attached). I would like to have an alert programmed and possibly an EA.  Should there be any problem in creating an alert/ea that bases its entries on a confluence of these lines?   Confluence would be defined as lines that intersect from 2 or more different waves.   I suppose the concern I have is how the indicator manages each line in terms of identification.  

Could you tell me how much of the code a programmer would need to see in order to program an alert or ea?

Thanks again.   

LINE123:

Thank you for taking time to respond to my question. I have an indicator that generates multiple lines per wave and multiple waves are used (see attached).  

There is nothing attached to see . . .

RaptorUK:
There is nothing attached to see . . .

Sorry about that - reattached

LINE123:

Thank you for taking time to respond to my question. I have an indicator that generates multiple lines per wave and multiple waves are used (see attached). I would like to have an alert programmed and possibly an EA.  Should there be any problem in creating an alert/ea that bases its entries on a confluence of these lines?   Confluence would be defined as lines that intersect from 2 or more different waves.   I suppose the concern I have is how the indicator manages each line in terms of identification.  

Could you tell me how much of the code a programmer would need to see in order to program an alert or ea?  

The lines are drawn as Obects ?  if they are then a coder needs to see none of your code to create an alert,  it could be done as a standalone Indicator and would simply look at the lines on the chart,  you will have to define "confluence",  what tolerance is there between lines for them to be considered as confluence ?
Reason: