Chart pattern

Hello, when we built an EA and we make a back test, we open the chart to see where it works fine or not and try to correct the mistakes...

MT4 always opens it's own default chart. With grid and it's own indicators colors...

Is there a way to control this? To use the default pattern I have saved, or any other pattern?

Thanks

manin:

Hello, when we built an EA and we make a back test, we open the chart to see where it works fine or not and try to correct the mistakes...

MT4 always opens it's own default chart. With grid and it's own indicators colors...

Is there a way to control this? To use the default pattern I have saved, or any other pattern?

Thanks

make a template with the indicators you want to see and its settings and the EA you wanna test

Give this template same name as your EA  Then you will have with testing visual mode this template

manin:

Thanks

You can SEARCH response especially when you have a problem. This topic has been discussed many times on this forum. Say thank you to deVries for his kindness to answer.

Thanks to you both

manin:

1. When testing, it defaults to the template with EA's name, or tester.tpl.
  2. On live charts, it defaults to the template with EA's name, or default.tpl.
Reason: