Open a trade in a different MT4 account with MLQ4

Using MLQ4, how can I run an Expert Adviser on one account that will automatically open a trade in a different account?

Two separate terminals installations running two accounts using a trade copier.

I do NOT want to copy trades.  I want my Expert Adviser to send all "BUY" orders to one account and all "SELL" orders to a different account.  This is different than copying trades.  I want to initiate the trade in a different account.

hknight:
I do NOT want to copy trades.  I want my Expert Adviser to send all "BUY" orders to one account and all "SELL" orders to a different account.  This is different than copying trades.  I want to initiate the trade in a different account.
How do you do this manually ?  you cannot be logged into 2 accounts from one terminal at the same time.

yes
RaptorUK:
How do you do this manually ?  you cannot be logged into 2 accounts from one terminal at the same time.

yes

My idea is to have THREE terminals running on one computer.  Terminal "A" will run a demo account and will run a custom Expert Adviser.

Terminals "B" and "C" will run live accounts.

The Expert Adviser on Terminal "A" will open all "BUY" positions in terminal "B" and all "SELL" positions in terminal "C".

My question is how to get my Expert Adviser on Terminal "A" to open trades in Terminal "B" and Terminal "C".

hknight:
My question is how to get my Expert Adviser on Terminal "A" to open trades in Terminal "B" and Terminal "C".
You get them to "talk" to each other,  named pipes or QuickChannel or some other method.
Reason: