pending orders too tight?

Hi all, is there the possibility that the broker does not accept a pending order if the price indicated is too

For instance, the ask price is 125.41 and I want to place a pending buystop @ 125.421, is this a valid request or not?

I don't see warnings or messages in the diary and in the expersts tab.

I noticed that when the price retrace, for instance @ 125.37 the order is placed, otherwise the order is not placed. 

Thank you! 

Alberto_jazz:

Hi all, is there the possibility that the broker does not accept a pending order if the price indicated is too

For instance, the ask price is 125.41 and I want to place a pending buystop @ 125.421, is this a valid request or not?

I don't see warnings or messages in the diary and in the expersts tab.

I noticed that when the price retrace, for instance @ 125.37 the order is placed, otherwise the order is not placed. 

Placing of orders is governed by your StopLevel . . .  see here: Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades

if((BuyStopEntryPrice-MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK))/Point < MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL))
                       BuyStopEntryPrice+=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)*Point;
If you add something like this in your code you shouldn't have to worry about errors or the brokers stop level which may fluctuate.