Medianrenko

Hi guys,

i got the decompiled version of Medianrenko.ex4. You can download it. But this Code has problem and by compiling it in metatrader it show some errors on (205,14) and  (263,14) with this Description:

'f0_2' Comparison Expression expected.

can anyone solve this error?

**DECOMPILED code removed. 

hmrt135:

Hi guys,

i got the decompiled version of Medianrenko.ex4. You can download it. But this Code has problem and by compiling it in metatrader it show some errors on (205,14) and  (263,14) with this Description:

DO NOT POST DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE ! !   

If you post decompiled code again you will be banned.  Please do not do it. 

RaptorUK:

DO NOT POST DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE ! !   

If you post decompiled code again you will be banned.  Please do not do it. 

I did not decompile it.

ok, please delete this thread.

thanks.

hmrt135:

I did not decompile it.

ok, please delete this thread.

Oh that's OK then . . . handling stolen goods is OK ?

hmrt135: I did not decompile it. 
Decompiled code is stolen code. Since you state you are not a thief, you are the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft.

See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

hmrt135:

Hi guys,

**DECOMPILED code removed. 

Hello, please send me the medianrenko.ex4 on    email address removed by Moderator

pratap:
Hello, please send me the medianrenko.ex4 on    email address removed by Moderator
Do not encourage the distribution of Decompiled (stolen) code  or you will be Banned.
Reason: