need help how to count events - page 2

05121981:

thanks raptor.. im thinking of it for the fast days why they are closing like that...  anyway can you help me how can i make a line where the level is.. thanks again..
Fast days,  slow days,  medium days, hot days, cold days  . . .  it doesn't matter.  Do you want to close all your orders ?  if you do then you MUST count down,  read the thread and understand why,  then fix your code.

RaptorUK:
Fast days,  slow days,  medium days, hot days, cold days  . . .  it doesn't matter.  Do you want to close all your orders ?  if you do then you MUST count down,  read the thread and understand why,  then fix your code.

hello guys, can you check again my ea (attached).. i need comment to improved it and identify any mistake i made.. thanks
Files:

RaptorUK:
  Do you want to close all your orders ?  if you do then you MUST count down,  read the thread and understand why,  then fix your code.

I already told you and you ignore good advice.  Did you read and understand the thread I gave you a link to ?

//-------------FOR CLOSING ORDER -------------------

for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)

//------ ANOTHER CLOSING PROCESS --------------------

int close()
 {
  string x=TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_MINUTES);
  datetime d=StrToTime(x);
  int time=TimeHour(d);
  string symb = Symbol();  

for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)

RaptorUK:

I already told you and you ignore good advice.  Did you read and understand the thread I gave you a link to ?

yes i try already what you told me last time... but i need to close first the first order on chart.. and i see it is the same process..

05121981:

yes i try already what you told me last time... but i need to close first the first order on chart.. and i see it is the same process..
OK,  never mind.

RaptorUK:
OK,  never mind.

thanks raptor.. you see im not a programmer.. i need to read & read anything that can help me.. so any suggestion that can i improved this ea?

05121981:

thanks raptor.. you see im not a programmer.. i need to read & read anything that can help me.. so any suggestion that can i improved this ea?
Try reading the Book.
Reason: