How to make Object also appear on other timeframe

Hi.

I want to make the Object (lines, rect) also appear on other timeframes. 

I have selected "Show on All timeframes" checkbox. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear on other timeframes. 

Pls help. 

Thanks. 

fxasagi:

Hi.

I want to make the Object (lines, rect) also appear on other timeframes. 

I have selected "Show on All timeframes" checkbox. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear on other timeframes. 

Do you mean on other charts for the same symbol but a different timeframe ?  or do you mean when you change the chart from one timeframe to a different one ?  if you mean the first then it is not a simple task and is not done easily with standard mql4 functions . . .

RaptorUK:
Do you mean on other charts for the same symbol but a different timeframe ?  or do you mean when you change the chart from one timeframe to a different one ?  if you mean the first then it is not a simple task and is not done easily with standard mql4 functions . . .

I meant the first.

I have the 5mins and 15mins charts on the same symbol. I would like an indicator on the 15mins, to also draw on the 5mins chart.

fxasagi:

I meant the first.

I have the 5mins and 15mins charts on the same symbol. I would like an indicator on the 15mins, to also draw on the 5mins chart.

If you're trying to accomplish this manually then use templates/profiles. If you're looking for programming solution then look at winapi.

fxasagi:

I meant the first.

You cannot.  There may be a workaround but using standard mql4 an Indicator, EA or script can only draw on the actual chart ( not the symbol ) that it is running on.
Reason: