MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 898

Dear All, is there a possibility to changethe window background color with a mql4 script? I have found in the forumsome possibilities to draw a rectangle in another color, but this is not what Imean. I need to change the color of the background. Thank you very much foryour Help  
suppose I want to close a trade in n bars  (say n=5) if the price doesnt move at least 15 pips in my favor. How do I code that? I know for the trade entry price I use OrderOpenPrice() but how do I get the iClose for the next few bars? its because subsequent bars will constantly load up so I cant use...
My broker doesn't provide those indicates. Can someone send me 1 minute price data with .csv files? my email is ska8971@gmail.com Cheers! 
[Deleted]
  sos  (2)
apakah disini ada orang indonesiathanx
Hi Not sure y all my previous EAs wont compile on mt4 build 500 now. It says that all is ok no errors etc... But i do not see the .ex4 file Can some one tell me y thanks 
  Requote issue  (3)
Hi all, Sometimes when we want to close an order  an error message from the broker says that the price is invalid and  we have to confirm to close the order. In that case how is possible to confirm this with code ? What I mean is if we can retry the OrdeSsend until ticket is different from zero how...
[Deleted]
Hi! How to find out brokers' "stop level", the minimum amount of pips at which the broker allowד to place stop orders(buy stop/sell stop). Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi! I would like to learn how to enable indicators ( those that come with the MT4 and those that I make) on the chart automatically when I drop an EA on it. I mean so I wont have to manually turn them on. Please,if you are tired to explain this just give me a link to an article or some other...
Hi all, I installed MT4 on a Windows 2008 64 Bit Datacenter Edition vServer. The installation went fine, but now it's impossible to uninstall MT4. Uninstallation routine says (in German): "Eine Referenzauswertung wurde vom Server zurückgesendet" ... which could mean somthing like "server returned a
alguin que me pueda ayudar a programar un ea tipo martingale, que habra una compra y una venta a la vez
[Deleted]
I am using the MT4i personal trade copier, but since a few days is not working any more. I read about some issues between MT4i and Metaquotes. Does anybody have any idea if this problem is permanent?  
  template problem  (1)
oksorry so some one has programmed me a Ea template and give me those problemscan you help
Hi, Maybe someone could help me.. Trying to loop through open orders on every bar. When there is one order open, my code does not see it, but when the orderstotal is one less -- then it sees the open order, but some reason there is a double execution of there being an order found and not. For...
Can A .ex4 in indicator folder cause a OrderSend function for open instant order?
Hi all,   Appreciate any help here. I am new to MQL4 and have only been trying this for a week. I have written a bunch of functions, which I then call, in the start function. My problem seems to be the order in which things happen or possibly I need a loop, or maybe just the brackets are in the...
Dear all,    IS there any preprocessors used to enablbe the duplicated inclusion of the header files?  and how? Thanks a lot for your time and consideration, and your prompt reply.  
Hi there, Thanks in advance. I have this working code that in Strategy Tester detects a MACD crossover and places a trade in the relevant direction: #property copyright "Brett"#property link      "NA"bool TradingConditionsChecked = false;extern int TIMEFRAME = 0;// MACD signal related variables...
Hi I have this error after installing the program metatrader 4, as it could solve?, Thanks. Event id (1001) Windows Error Reporting  Problem signature:    Problem Event Name: BEX    Application Name: terminal.exe    Application Version: 4.0.0.500    Timestamp implementation: 005bb200    Faulting...
[Deleted]
I am newbie and I have a custom indicator that I want to determine its value at the end of each period (e.g at the end of M1,M5....) I need X= buffer value at the end of period   Please help 
[Deleted]
I have been trying to create an EA based on Fisher_Yur4ik indicator. code: #property  copyright "Copyright © 2005, Yura Prokofiev"#property  link      "Yura.prokofiev@gmail.com"#property  indicator_separate_window#property  indicator_buffers...
[Deleted]
Newbie programmer here. I am working on an EA that uses fractals . "LastUpFractal_Br" is a bool variable that states whether the upfractal broke or not. When a downfractal breaks, it is set to false. I want the EA to give me a message when that value changes and only then. I changed a code that does
Good day! I am convinced that every MTS builder (or the vast majority of builders) has thought about the question: what are the results of the Optimizer Optimal? This topic has of course been touched upon on the forum many times... and simple rules such as: higher profitability, lower drawdown
Looking for a capable programmer to implement a robot for automatic trading. I won't go into details, I don't work for a charity. The system is based on some semblance of neural networks . One firm has developed an algorithm, which copies brain function (not neurons, but something else). Now it
There is this down/up load data at the bottom right hand of the MT4 platform which reads something like this - (5126/3 kb) I understand that the bigger number (5126) is the amt of data downloaded from MT4 server. And the smaller number (3) is the data uploaded to MT4 server. 1) What i would like to...
Hi,  has anyone got any idea to use Stoch on a tick chart? i am new and trying to bundle Stoch on a Tick Chart.  many thanx just 
Hello everyone, Id like to know, how do you reduce the drawdown that an expert advisor has? Iv been trying many things such as reducing the lot size that my expert uses, or adding code that i think will mitigate the potential losses that the advisor may make when trading, but i think that these...
GRRR.... I would like to go back in time and get the value of an account lets say on the 20 th of May at midnight.  It looks like you have to loop though and recreate all the Old Data wins and Loss. But you reach a Problem if you have a Open Trade at that Time. It will not reflect the open position...
Hi, I'm looking to code up an EA with the following functions, but I'm not very good at coding.  Is anybody willing to code an EA with the following options?  Willing to pay, based on price.  (If this is not the appropriate place to post such questions, can you please point me in the right direction...
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 482 Terminal: Added one click trading panel: To show/hide one click trading panel, use the icon in the upper left corner, a context menu command or Alt+T shortcut. Terminal: Increased the number of allowed parallel...
Is there a way to alter 'extern vars' in such way that calling F7 window, will show the altered values? (I mean, without saving and calling the file) James