MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 895

[Deleted]
G'day, Can anyone please tell me if they have come across an indicator that highlights a certain candle a set number of periods before current candle? For example if I set the indicator to parameter 20, it would highlight the candle 20 periods before today's candle. It doesn't really matter how it
[Deleted]
Just wondering if there is a way that have a specific button on the toolbar that when clicked will bring up say three charts, tiled vertically?   Thanks 
Hi all, i know how to export trade data from the tester to a csv file (using deinit function), i am wondering wich is the best way to export the indicator values to a csv file as well during a backtest with strategy tester. For example to see the efficiency of my ATR based stop loss, writing the ATR...
[Deleted]
dear forum i am interested in using renko indicator. but all the indicators which are available here when used open a subchart and not the main chart. so, various other indis like a simple MA cant be attached to it. the moment you attach it, it gets attached to the main chart! what is the solution...
is it possibile  change the swap?     I can change the spread with a spreadchanger but the swap? I would like to metatrader offline to obtain the same results in backtesting (same data, spread,mswaps) in different pc.  Thank's!!!!     
[Deleted]
Hi, does anyone know how to check if the trend is still trending after the trailing stop was hit due to a small correction? Please advice
Having trouble coding logic for checking Price Range and if any order(s) is missing on any price between range new order is sent.   Here I tried to make code to check range between buy order open price and buy order stoploss price and send buylimit orders to missing prices in that range....
Hello to All:  How can I create an alert system whereby MT4 sends me an alert to my phone each time the RSI hits 30 for a currency pair? 
Does RefreshRates() update OrdersTotal()? I used below code to restrict no.of trades. But I got 11 trades. So I doubt whether I have to update OrdersTotal() before checking the condition. Thanks in advance. if (Bid>=next_trade && OrdersTotal ()<= 10 )
Dear guys I want to make a EA base on indicator buy or sell signals. Bui I don't have source code of that indicator. Now how can I make the EA. I mean how can sent msg or get buy or sell signals from that indecator
[Deleted]
Hi, I was trading with "marketaccess" software, but my company stopped providing these services so I have to go to another one where the trading software is "metatrader 4", but I discovered a problem there. I used to trade via a special graph, where on the right scale were data e.g. EUR/USD like 1...
Guys, please forgive the following monologue:    As part of trying to prove the robustness of a bot and ensure it is not too 'fitted' to the original 1min dataset it was optimised against, I have been testing it on different data sources.  In doing so I have come across a volume related problem....
[Deleted]
Hello,  i need to compare 6 variables with each other, to enshure that all 6 have different values at the same time.  for example my simple(but not the best) way to do this: int a=1;int b=2;int c=3;int d=4;int e=2;int f=5;if (a!=b || a!=c || a!=d || a!=e || a!=f || c!=b || d!=b || e!=b || f!=b || d...
inbound rule change, save in C, not in Programs
Hi all,  Could anyone clarify me if there any advantage to get the soploss anf takeprofit hide from brokers ?   Thank you in in advance Luis 
Hi everyone, Does anyone know where I could download a copy of this file I have been searching this on MQ4 but haven't found any... Thanks BEGINNER
help me I can not instal mt4...there is no agreement screen...I can't click "NEXT" please help me...thanks
I have installed this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8102 The icon is smiling, I have created folder \experts\files\Export_History but nothing is exported. Why ? 
Hi.. Newby to MQL4 trading and alerts,  and a mass of code I will work through in time but need a safe and quick solution. I have an indicator I added an email alert to using a copied code:- if (EmailON) SendMail("message", "message, Date="+TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)+" "+TimeHour(CurTime())+"...
for(i = 1; i<=OrdersTotal(); i++)      {         bool ref = OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS);//,MODE_TRADES);         buy_trade[i-1] = OrderOpenPrice();         Print("b of i=",buy_trade[i-1]);      } I used above code to get all open prices in an array. But all I got was zero stored in that array....
it is possible, metatrader manager can do a withdrawal by many accounts at once ? example: account A want withdraw $200 account B want withdraw $200 account C want withdraw $200 account D want withdraw $200 account E want withdraw $200 so manager ABC can withdraw account A,B,C,D,E at once , like...
[Deleted]
I want to create an indicator that draws  Bollinger Bands on  CCI. I know I can drag the bands from Navigator window but I need it as indicator for use in EA's. I tried to code it but since I am newbie, no result. Could you tell me what is wrong in my code?...
Hi All,   I have this news trading EA.  The EA shows wrong news release time on the chart. It adds 60 minutes to the next news release time for that pair and hence the next event time shown is incorrect. The developer of this EA says it works fine on his pc. But on my laptop it shows incorrect time...
Hi, Everyone,          I'm getting error whenever I'm starting Strategy Tester. I searched forum and found that I should download data from some site and import it using history center and convert them using period converter. even after doing all these steps I'm getting same error. TestGenerator:...
[Deleted]
I created an Elliot wave font last year, I have just implemented it to a script for easy quit analysis of Elliot wave counting onMT4 . Simply Drag and drop the degree in which you wish to Analyse on the chart Instructions for use : Install EWA DASH FONT Past indicator in to experts/scripts file
  Jouranl  (2)
why the requested price do;nt appear in new metatrader versions ex order sell market 0.04 EURUSD#    sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 22:05:52 '6397852': request was accepted by server 22:05:52 '6397852': request in process 22:05:52 '6397852': order was opened : #26417935 sell 0.04 EURUSD# at 1.32438 sl: 0...
[Deleted]
Hi, guys: Right now, I have already had RSI-Mirror, Ma-Mirror and MACD -Mirror indicators, but I donot have Williams' Percent Range-Mirror indicator . I google it, it seems that it does not exist at all. If someone can write one and post here, it will be appreciated! Thank you very much for your
  I NEED Help  (11   1 2)
why my strategy tester stops working when i use it for optimazation with USDJPY it only craetes some of them and stops in the beging just creates some of the parameters !!!!!!!!!!!
Hi everybody, so i'm having this really stupid problem when using optimizing for the attached EA on MT4. The tester seems to freeze up  on random passes. Everything else ist still working but there are no more results. Sometimes it gets to pass 7 or whatever but than it freezes without any further...
[Deleted]
Hi, Im a total newbie when it comes to programming. So please if anyone can help , then it would be much appreciated. I am trying to draw a straight line every time a condition is met. the condition is  once a candle closes the open of the next candle is compared to the open of the previous candle....