please help for simple coding

hi im a beginner and im trying to build a very simple EA just to understand how it works first.

Can anybody help me by giving some simple example of a code for

1. Alert when it hits take profit

2.Alert when it hits stop loss

my scenario is this:- after i execute lets say Order buy function, it sets the take profit to 20 pips and stop loss also to 20 pips.

now, i just need an example of a code to alert when it hits the take profit or stop loss. just a simple example. or maybe a variety way of writing this code i would appreciate it.

If the orderselect loop doesn't find the order - it has closed.

Find the latest order closed in history. Check if OrderClosePrice is closest to TP or SL.

WHRoeder:

Find the latest order closed in history. Check if OrderClosePrice is closest to TP or SL.

im sorry WHRoeder im not quite undrstand, can u give me an example? or maybe u can write a simple code of buy order and then when it hits take profit or stop loss it will give Alert("profit!"); for take profit or Alert("loss"); for stop loss

WHRoeder:

if OrdersTotal has become smaller you can check the history trades with orderselect loop.......

or if OrdersHistoryTotal has become more you check history trades with ......

i dont think that answer my question. i just want to see a simple code written for take profit and stop loss for the above issue

springyard:
i dont think that answer my question. i just want to see a simple code written for take profit and stop loss for the above issue
OK, go here: Make my code for me

RaptorUK:
OK, go here: Make my code for me

ok thanks i try it now
Reason: