EA NOT TRADING PROBLEM

I downloaded this EA a few days ago and is not doing any trades. I like this EA very much and i wanna use it, but i can't because i't dosen't make any trades. I use Oanda mt4 platform. I tried with other brokers mt4 platforms and it doesn't work either. Your help will be highly appreciated. I don't know what else to do.

Here's a video to show you the problem. I have all the things checked, but is not working.

dada1:

I downloaded this EA a few days ago and is not doing any trades. I like this EA very much and i wanna use it, but i can't because i't dosen't make any trades. I use Oanda mt4 platform. I tried with other brokers mt4 platforms and it doesn't work either. Your help will be highly appreciated. I don't know what else to do.

Here's a video to show you the problem. I have all the things checked, but is not working.

What happened when you ran it in the Strategy Tester ? perhaps it only takes one trade a week, if you test it in the Strategy Tester first you will know . . .

RaptorUK:
What happened when you ran it in the Strategy Tester ? perhaps it only takes one trade a week, if you test it in the Strategy Tester first you will know . . .

It seems to work fine. Is making many trades. Don't get fool about the results. First i just wanna see if i can make it work to do trades, and then optimize it to my strategy.

STRATEGY TESTER VIDEO

Sorry for being a newbie. I'm currently trying to learn the mql4 language to identify what the problem may be. But it will take me a while, so i appreciate any help i can get now.

dada1:

It seems to work fine. Is making many trades. Don't get fool about the results. First i just wanna see if i can make it work to do trades, and then optimize it to my strategy.

STRATEGY TESTER VIDEO

Did you notice the OrderModify() error just after the Order was closed ? the code closes the Order and then tries to modify it . . . if you want to use this code you will have a lot of work to do to fix it . . .

At least now i know what's the problem. I will try to fix it myself, but i don't think i will manage. Thanks for your time. I appreciate.

dada1:
At least now i know what's the problem. I will try to fix it myself, but i don't think i will manage. Thanks for your time. I appreciate.
Thats just one of many problems . . . read this it will help: What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? and this: Loops and Closing or Deleting Orders

We know who made it ......

What would be the price of a repair? I really need this program to work and fixed. I will pay if necessary.

dada1:
What would be the price of a repair? I really need this program to work and fixed. I will pay if necessary.
Talk to the Author, he should do it for free. Send him a PM here or over at the mql5 forum or both.
Reason: