MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 903

Can anyone help me with the below indicator. The alert repeats Continuously. I would just like it to alert me once. Any help would be appreciated.  
  Open a new order  (2)
Hi all, I'm try to get a new order open when the the difference between Bid and last order open price equals or is above ta certain distance. The code that I want to use  is as follow;   void OpenNextOrder()    {//0          int Op;            for(int Counter = OrdersTotal()-1; Counter >= 0;...
Guys...   I am here only for one purpose. To know your opinion about this graph chart.   I've downloaded data from Dukascopy and used Tick Data Suite.   Can you share your experience with me about backtesting?   Best regards, BearNaked 
please advise how to determine the trend direction? for an EA
Good afternoon, I am working on a little indicator which recognizes candlestick patterns and I have problems drawing the pattern name in a vertical text object. My problem is that all texts are "centered" from the object source position, and I can't align it properly on the chart. The end result is...
[Deleted]
can anyone help me??? iam confusing n dont understand about "magic number" i want to make macd sample use in multiple chart (few chart, diferrent pair n 1 terminal) i need everyone help.... please master.... this is the macd that i'd modified,.. bu its not working.... ??? can anyone help me to fix
[Deleted]
Hi I use my EA to open a couple of orders. How do I get notified when one of the trades gets closed?  What function do I have to use?  I can't find how to do this. I know that I can set Orderstotal() to give me my maximum of allowed trades in any moment and then once this value drops by 1 I know...
I just updated my 482 build to 500. There is a problem viewing charts. I attach a screenshot of the same account with 482 and 500 build. Some opened transaction are not displayed. I tried to reinstall mt4 but nothing changes.... Any suggestion?
Hello, I am trying code EA with operator while. Cycle until are open trades, but my code not working. Can me anybody advice ? Here is code.   Thank you int start(){         while(ExistPositions() == True)     {      do something     }     else     {     continue;     }return(0);bool ExistPositions()...
[Deleted]
I learn a lot about how to get 99.0% model quality especially form XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX By test my ea that use data on M5 and trading on M1, only one month and get very surprise as below. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I wish it will happen nearly the same or maybe 1%  of this profit that 's...
[Deleted]
Hi. I want to make the Object (lines, rect) also appear on other timeframes. I have selected "Show on All timeframes" checkbox . Unfortunately, it doesn't appear on other timeframes. Pls help. Thanks
[Deleted]
  Problem with AccountMargin()  (12   1 2)
Hello, I have developed an EA that has the potential to open new positions if the margin does not exceed a certain percentage of capital. To do this test, I use the standard functions balanceAccount () and AccountMargin (). This works very well most of the time, but occasionally, the EA opens new...
ok this is tricky, i've got an EA that "pauses" itself. It happens between the end and the beginning of Start(); The only thing it can guess about is a function that passes by reference.    res =  fn1(var1,var2,var3,var4);    double fn1(  double& var1 , int& var2 ,  double& var3 ,  int& var4)   But...
  RSI Filter  (22   1 2 3)
Hello Again! After having my time filter working and understand the coding of time in a good matter moving on to the next topic. I try to code an Rsi Filter, in to my existing EA, that allows trading only on certain levels. Lets say my EA gives me a buy singnal and RSI<30 then RSIBuy=true and RSI>30
Hi there, This is actually a sub question related to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/144912. Anyway, the big picture is that I'm trying to check if the previous macd < previous signal and if current macd > current signal.  To do that I need to make sure I'm calculating the MACD and signal values...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to properly return strings from a dll file? Attached is my project, complete with mql4 and Visual C++ source code.  The project is to create a winhttp wrapper that will function on windows 7.  The problem I am facing is per the following message in the log. 07:17:16 VNetSigFeed...
Hi Is it possible to change the code from an custom indicator to receive an push notification on the time than appear an Alert on The PC Screen.? If it is , so how ? Than is for yours lights , ;-)
I have thoughts of developing a strategy using resistance/support. The market seems to be this: Ranges within trends. Trends moving up,down or sideways. THE END. :) Entering the market at tops or bottoms of these ranges seem to be the safest way to enter the market BECAUSE of support & resistance
Hello Forum Wondering if someone might explain to me, or point me to the right part of the documentation ( I am not sure what topic to look under) how I go about achieving the following. I have attached a simple indicator that draws up arrows when certain conditions are satisfied and down arrows
Dear Forum,   I have a question I hope you can help me: Is there any possibility that I can open ONE trade and close it partially in different levels with MT4? For example: I open a trade with 1 lot. -0.4 will be closed with TP of +10 pips. Remaining 0.6 lots -0.3 will be closed with TP of +20 pips...
I ran a test for 12 hours and closed the platform by accident...doh! Anyway to get the results without a re-optimization?
[Deleted]
I am Trying to back test my strategy for gold. However, I cannot use the strategy optimizing option in MT4. Whenever I click, nothing happens. Please help...
[Deleted]
When I open up ONE chart and add horizontal lines and trendlines then, by default if I alter that chart's timeframe all appear with the object's drawn. However, whenever I load one of my profiles, e.g. EURUSD with D1H1H4M30M15M1 together and all loaded with the same template then this does not...
Hi everyone,   I have attempted to code a little swing indicator, where the indicator draws an arrow on the bar where the highest high occurred over the last X bars and an arrow on the bar where the lowest low occured for X bars. But something must be wrong in my code, while the indicator loads...
Hi there, This is my first post to this forum. I created an EA based on the following system http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/507-45-pips-per-day-system-eur-usd.html. Entry is crossover of macd over signal followed by SAR and ADX confirmations, or flip of SAR followed by macd...
Hello,   I suppose that it has already been donne, but I can't find it in the forum. I would like to code in an EA for MT4 a MA of price in a RSI window. My objective is to allow only buy orders when MA is under level 20 of RSI and sell orders when MA is over 80. Close orders will be when MA cross...
Hi I am trying to use existing LRI code and add some smoothing to it, the problem is that the LRI is not drawn after smoothing Periods, I am using 3 in my IMAonArray, and it does not draw the LRI for last 3 bars as you can see in the picture, I will attach code here too.     #property...
Hi, it's just a request for a confirmation. if I write in my indicator only once in the init() function: SetIndexBuffer(0,buffer0); SetIndexEmptyValue(0,0.0); then at every new bar the buffer0[0] ist set to 0.0 automatically and NOT to EMPTY_VALUE? Thanks in advance, Gooly