MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 893

[Deleted]
Hi guys,    Im trying to use the winsock library to receive orders through a socket from my order processing server, but using the example wsockclnt.mql4 as a base, I havent found a way to sucessfully put open and close orders on different timeframes.  Example:  (Several of those orders where...
Hello, please, I need suggestion for add a month in a date variable. Example: string date = "1992.01.01";datetime newDate = StrToTime(date)+1 month;Print(TimeToStr(newDate)); //Result: 1992.02.01
Hi, I have written a piece of forward-testing analysis software that I may be interested in sharing / selling to others in future. The software requires FX price information. Currently I extract price information from an MT4 broker using a DLL on a minute by minute basis and then store this...
Please advise what software will to the above and where I can get it. I want to crreate an EA using a number of custom indicators
I would like to collect .HST files automatically in MT4. At the moment i click EURUSD -> M1 and then i have to scroll back for MT4 to download data into .HST. Could i somehow do it in MQL4? i have tried to use indicators with high periods, if indicator needs bars which have not been downloaded, it...
Hello, Could anyone help me please? Since last week I cannot open anymore Varengold Metatrader. When clicking on exe file, it opens minimized in the tray.  I'm using Windows7, the antivirus is updated. The sound connection is fine. No problems with the other softwares. The internet connection is...
[Deleted]
Hi, nice to see you all. I’m a trader with 6-year forex tradingexperiences. I trade with my own EAs with manual control I focus on EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and XAU/USDmainly. My drawdown is controled under 20% I'm the top trade leader ranked NO.1on currensee.com: http://www.currensee...
HI all, I need to round High & Low number of candlestick ( broker 5 digits) , as in this example High = 1.12346 Low =  1.12345 I need to obtain High = 1.1235 and Low = 1.1234. I’m trying to use MathRound() and NormalizeDouble() it work with High , but it doesn’t work with Low. Could you help me?...
  What's the Error in my EA?  (15   1 2)
Hi!  I am trying to build an EA based on the indicator posted in this article https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7116. I have difficulty in creating the trigger to open a correct buy / sell order when the signal is given by this indicator. I am assuming that bullish divergence signal is given when...
I downloaded the mql4 book and tried to print it but a have to print one section at a time. Is there a way to print it as a whole?   I also have a wide column on the left with *Preface *Table of Contents * etc is there a way to avoid this?   
[Deleted]
if(openmode1==true)  {  if(((H1usd1>H1eur1)&&(H1usd1>H1gbp1))&&((H1usd0>H1eur0)&&(H1usd0>H1gbp0)))   {//doAlert("多1");      if((usd2<eur2)||(usd2<gbp2)){//doAlert("多11");         if((usd1>eur1)&&(usd1>gbp1)) {if(!haveopenticket())    //check have ticket{           doAlert("eurusd...
After an OrderSend, Error 133 may ALSO happens when a symbol is not allowed for some calendar reason. Example XAUUSD trading is forbidden during Independence Day Holiday (July 4th)... Is there any function to anticipate this error like MarketInfo("XAUUSD", xxxxx)  or something else? I tried:...
  Error Code "0"?  (34   1 2 3 4)
I am struggling to understand why the long positions work and the short trades dont at all? I have a feeling that it has something to do with my init function to determine the number of decimal places with the given broker at hand. (as this seems to be the culprit for why phantom orders are thrown
[Deleted]
Hello,   I would like to ask, is it possible to implement some code to my EA source code, which in human language would sound like this: if trade losses count > X (5, 10 etc) then trade on next bar (do not open more trades on current bar)   I am using EA creating software to create expert advisors,...
[Deleted]
i m getting error, when i run d program in dot net An unhandled exception of type 'System.StackOverflowException' occurred in App_Web_r1kl0uda.dll
#property copyright "Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net" double x=1.7304567; int start()   { double y = StrToDouble(DoubleToStr(x,2))-StrToDouble(DoubleToStr(x,1));  // this will get 0.03   Print (DoubleToStr(y,2),"  print y"); // This is  if (...
New article MQL5 Market Results for Q2 2013 has been published: Successfully operating for 1.5 years, MQL5 Market has become the largest traders' store of trading strategies and technical indicators. It offers around 800 trading applications provided by 350 developers from around the world. 80% of...
[Deleted]
Hello MQL4 Team, Thanks for you continuous upgrades to MT4 and 5. I think I am not alone in this. Can you please enable custom indicators of MT4 and 5 in mobile trading apples (tablet/iPad)? Badly need the alerts! Esp the ones that make sounds and pop up messages. Appreciate any response. Thank you,...
The topic opens on an EA which started here and continued to develop here and here . Here is a link to last week's stats for the ccfp_cc_v1 version of the four o'clock EA
  Hello everyone  (1)
Hello. We are traders of Forex trading in Forex market since 2 years. We also provide indicators and signal services. Very soon we are launching one of the best MT4 trade manager.
[Deleted]
Hello, I am developing an EA , what will work simultaneously in multiply chart window. Each EA will work independently, but I would like to put put some setup data from different EA ( charts) into a single file for further analysis. I can identify the pair by using the Symbol() function what returns...
hi  i have read some articles on how to run metatrader on ubuntu using wine.   i tried it the previous day but metatrader is crashing on opening, i am not sure if this is because opening the mail box or something else   are there anyone still using/trading with metatrader on ubuntu or any linux...
void CheckForMaTradeLong() { for ( int i= 0 ; i < Bars ; i++) { double i1 = iMA ( NULL , 60 , 3 , 0 , 1 , 0 ,i); double i2 = iMA ( NULL , 60 , 5 , 0 , 1 , 0 ,i); double i3 = iMA ( NULL , 60 , 8 , 0 , 1 , 0 ,i); double i4 = iMA ( NULL , 60 , 10 , 0 , 1 , 0 ,i); double i5 = iMA (
I have been trying to program a News Trading EA for some time now. Below is a copy of what i have gotten so far. How the EA was supposed to work was that I would plug in the time to enter a trade and the amount of movement in a particle direction with which it would enter the trade and then close...
MURREY ADVISOR V2.2 © MoStAsHaR15 2010 Timeframe: 4 Hrs Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, and EURGBP. I have developed this indicator based on my observations. It is based on the principles of Support and Resistance using Murrey Lines and Trend strength & direction using ADX....
Hi all, I am working on an EA that only trades once per bar.  I am using time to check if the current bar is at least x hours ahead of the previous bar. However it does not execute a trade on backtests, but it does when I remove the time check conditions.  Here's the pseudocode: static int...
  Need help for  (1)
Dear guys  I am writing a indicator. Is there any function can I get information which timeframe indicator attach.
I was using a HTC HD2 that has windows mobile 6.5 on it and i loaded the mobile metatrader on it and was able to monitor my trades. I just got a Nokia Lumia 820 with windows mobile 8 on it and have not been able to download the metatrader on it, pls does it means win mobile 8 is not compatible with...
  Buy Gold  (1)
Buy Gold at 1250 TP1 1270 TP2 1280 TP3 1290 SL 1247
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to this program. May I know how to add soy bean oil SBO chart? I can't see this option in new chart->CFD The link to SBO as below : http://www.investing.com/commodities/us-soybean-oil-advanced-chart I am using booth Metatrader IKOfx and Instatrader. Please help.