MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 896

Hi, I am running an EA on EURUSD . I would like to place orders on other symbols. How can I do it? Thanks in advance. With Regards, Krishna
[Deleted]
Hello, I soliciting your expert advise on how to solve a critical error that I have encourter on MT4 and running a custom indicator (runs 3 different indicator for monitoring) for the whole day.  I have attached a printscreen of the error.  All advise will be appreciated. Thank you, David 
[Deleted]
Hi,  I am new to mql4 coding. I coded an EA to do some back-testing.    As shown from the above picture, I had a buy position at a lower price where it loses money at a higher price. Can anyone give me a brief explanation of the possible cause? Thanks 
  Count orders  (4)
Hi all, Sorry for the silly question; I'm looking for increase lots based on the number of open orders. For that am make use of the follow code, but seems to not work.  for(Total = 1; Total <= OrdersTotal(); Total++)        Lots = MathRound(AccountBalance()/100)/1000;    lots = MathPow(2...
  Bars ?  (2)
what is "Bars" code mean in pink color  ??
How , when close position with stop loss go to open anther position   I used this http://www.strategytune.com    what I mean is , when close buy  position with TakeProfit don't do nothing   when close buy  position with StopLoss open sell position    I hope it is clear    
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm a newbie. I've written my first EA. It compiles and runs well, and it's actually making some money. However, I cannot make it work with the strategy tester. My EA works with several pairs simultaneously. Therefore I need to access info from those pairs, from the same EA script. When I am...
Will paper AMEROs replace the dollar by spring!? Who has any thoughts on this? Full version here http://alex-turik.intwayblog.net/?p=15#comment-29
I may be calling it by the wrong name... what I'd like to do is this... string varname = "EURUSD_High"; double <indirect varname> = High[0]; which would be converted to double EURUSD_High = High[0]; at runtime.   Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,   Neil 
I want to find the previous day open, high, low, close. (PERIOD_D1) I used the code    datetime open_time = StrToTime("00:00:);   double shift1 = iBarShift(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,open_time);   double open = iOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,shift1);   double close = iClose(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,shift1);   double...
I am having problems to connect to any brokers at work after they said they had updated their infrastructure. I tried two different laptops to connect brokers but none of them worked. When I am at home and use home internet, there is no any problem to connect to any brokers. It tells me that the...
Hi all, I'm looking to open orders every time bid increase or decrease. Issue; If price starts to go in sell direction sell orders are opening, but if starts to bounce back no orders (buy) are opening.  Do I need to have a code to open opposite orders or is a way to do that around the present code ?...
Hi, there! I am interested in having a good idea of how faster MT5's optimization speed is compared to MT4. Could not find any forum threads on MQL4.com related to it, so I thought of doing tests myself. But to achieve that I would need two versions of a robot implementing the same strategy on both
[Deleted]
What is the main reason for account disable. Is there any policy which can cause account disable. I  have started 100 usd account . So can I make unlimited trades. Or Limited.... Please answer...
Any good signals for a 50:1 leveraged account? 
How do I add ZAR/USD to chart list ?
I have tried to create this function with the if,else but am having difficulty. I would like for the function to return the number of the "if" criteria that is meet back to the program using checkordertype () . Is this type of function allowed using " if ,else ", as I am a newbie to functions would...
Hey guys, in the following code-block I created an order via OrderSend and tried to modify it.    if (RiskHedge == true) {      OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS);      if (total == 1 && OrderType() == OP_SELL && aktiv_2 == true && Ask > (Preis+3*spread)) {         OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,0...
Hi guys, Had a good look round, but can't find an answer for this one. Probably something obvious. I'm opening multiple positions three pips apart, each of which has a fixed stop and target. But when I alter the stop or the target for either trade - both get changed. Is this normal? Happens with...
About a month ago, I had a problem updating historical data that led to me trying something that resulted in the platform becoming frozen.  So I uninstalled it and replaced it with the latest Alpari US build at that time which was MT4 build 500.  From that point on, two versions of an EA I've tested...
Hi All,  Not sure what's happening or how to put it right but when I open a new profile on my MT4 (V 4.00 build 507) I get the view in picture 1 (which has only started happening for the last 3 days) but when I click on another one of the currency pair tabs on the bottom of the page and then click...
[Deleted]
Hi,I am looking for an indicator or a way to substitute fractals in coding,because its pretty hard coding them. Maybe you could give advice on how to define them easily
Hi all, I'm looking to open buy and sell on grid levels above and under Bid respectively. I do not make use of pending orders. Is that possible to get from you any help here ? int start()  {    double pgrid = Bid*MathPow(10,Digits);    double mgrid = MathMod(pgrid,gridspace);    double grid  =...
[Deleted]
Hi, I submit a OP_BUY order with 2 lots and profit target price A Once opened order is confirmed, I would like to modify the open position in the following way: Keep one lot for target A Get out with the second lot at target A/2 (50% of target) To resume: Get out from an open position with 50% of...
  EA Framework  (6)
Hi anyone knows if there is any sort of sample EA framework with build in features like MM, SL-Trailing SL, TP, Limits Orders etc? I just dont want to reinvent the wheel on the basic parts of an EA   Thanks 
Can the Metatrader 4 platform run under a Windows Server operating system?
[Deleted]
SPAM Removed
  Our Masha!  (202   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
We all know the disadvantages of moving averages - lagging and/or overdrawing on the right side of the quotient. The essence of this phenomenon is a fundamental inability to see into the future, and nature will do anything to stop us from breaking its fundamental laws. This is not to say that we
  testing ea  (1)
last 4 days not able to test in visual mode in strategy tester .from date can be selected ,to date cannot be selected help needed
hi all,  idid not find the  price channel indicator. can any one help plz? thx