BUG in MT4 version 509

I need help, I have problem with the 509 version of mt4, I try to uninstall completely because I have a bug, but when I download mt4 again, the same problem appears.

The problem is on mt4 account history - the save as detailed report- detailed report not appears.

The other problem is that when I uninstall mt4 and download again. The same custom templates and custom indicators appear.

How I can remove mt4 that it is not hidden memory or file

Can anyone help

My broker is IC MARKETS

ak386:
I need help, I have problem with the 509 version of mt4, I try to uninstall completely because I have a bug, but when I download mt4 again, the same problem appears.

The problem is on mt4 account history - the save as detailed report- detailed report not appears.

The other problem is that when I uninstall mt4 and download again. The same custom templates and custom indicators appear.

How I can remove mt4 that it is not hidden memory or file

Can anyone help

My broker is IC MARKETS

Try re-installing to a folder outside of program Files, for example: C:\MT4Installs\BrokerName\

RaptorUK:
Try re-installing to a folder outside of program Files, for example: C:\MT4Installs\BrokerName\

Hi Raptor, I did but same problem

ak386:

Hi Raptor, I did but same problem
Of course. Can you post a screenshot of your problem please ?

In the "save as" dialogue, save the report to Documents via the list of folders in the left pane. If you save to the default MT4 folder it will be redirected to the virtual store folder due to standard Windows security features. You can access files that were redirected to the virtual store by clicking on the compatability files icon in the default folder's toolbar.

Edit: Removed facetious comment ;)

SDC:

In the "save as" dialogue, save the report to Documents via the list of folders in the left pane. If you save to the default MT4 folder it will be redirected to the virtual store folder due to standard Windows security features. You can access files that were redirected to the virtual store by clicking on the compatability files icon in the default folder's toolbar.

Edit: Removed facetious comment ;)

I thanks to help but do not understand anything, i am sorry
Reason: