MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1272

[Deleted]
please help me im stuck with my EA i will give you my all model if you help me //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        SHAUL.mq4...
[Deleted]
I have been working with meta trader for a while now. I have a formula in mind that is a bit complicated. I need a professional to take my formula and turn it into an expert advisor. If anyone is interested, please let me know. If not please tell me where I could find someone who would be able to...
[Deleted]
Hi Pros, I would like to compute the profits in AUDJPY. But since this is a cross pair, I need to know the price of USDJPY. In other words, At backtesting AUDJPY, I need the price of USDJPY. I have downloaded the data for both AUDJPY and USDJPY, and then use MarketInfo("USDJPY",MODE_BID). But...
[Deleted]
Hi to all I am running metatrader 4 on windows 7 ultimate i have the latest version build 226 i started to have metatrader soft ware crashes giving me a message that the system crashed and did not start the only thing i can do just to renstall the MT4 any one have similar problem and what is the...
  iHigh() Problem  (10)
I have a problem with strategy tester. When applying High[0], Low[0], Close[0], Open[0] it always returns the same values (although the values are in fact different). If I do High[1], Low[1], Close[1], Open[1] it works as expected. Any idea why this is?
I have a script that gets some data from each bar on a chart and it should save the data into a file, but it doesn't work. Can you see what's missing in the code? The script can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/cR37IY Thank for your reply in advance.
[Deleted]
Greetings all. I have a question: if DTs can distinguish between manual and automatic, how? I've heard that automatic trading sets magic 0 by default and manual trading does not set it at all. Is it true and what do you think or know about it
New article Limitations and Verifications in Expert Advisors is published at mql5.com: Is it allowed to trade this symbol on Monday? Is there enough money to open position? How big is the loss if Stop Loss triggers? How to limit the number of pending orders? Was the trade operation executed at the...
HELLO everyone I dont know MQL so I would ask You - experts : Is it possible to make some script/programm allowing closing all open orders on several platforms simultaneously ? I know there is script that closes all position on one platform - Its great stuff, I use it every day. But I think its...
I have expressed my needs for help in programming a "Scanner / Sorter" with the tile of 100%+ Profit each month without any Automation-Still need Direction-See Attached I included my demo statement hoping a few aggressive programmers would be interested in this project. I have had many replies from...
[Deleted]
  Hedging Script  (1)
OK this is probable a simple question. I have written a EA to open and trade and set the take profit and stop loss,I know very basic but I want to develop it a bit further. I want the script to be able act as a hedge. If the trade continues in awinning direction the EA monitors and does nothing, if...
[Deleted]
Hi folks, Can someone please tell me what is the expected value of following expression (CCI_0 < -100) when... 1. CCI_0 = -126 .... i expected expression = true 2. CCI_0 = -98 ... i expected expression = false i am getting different results
[Deleted]
Hi. I keep on getting this message every time I try to sell my stock: Hedge is prohibited. Does anyone know why? I know nothing about this program can someone please help me? Thanks
Hey! I would like to have 3 SMA's on H1 chart. All have period 23 but different time frame. One should use H1, second H4 and third D1 time frame. Is this possible to write. Thanks!
[Deleted]
On a one hour chart displaying candlesticks for a particular currency symbol.. how many ticks make one bar?? i.e. between previous bar and current bar how many ticks can one anticipate?
[Deleted]
thanks you guys
[Deleted]
will custom indicators that work in MetaTrader 4 also work in MetaTrader 5? or will they need to be converted?
Hi, I wanted to use an input box with my script, but because windows api doesn't have this function nor MQL, a DLL is needed for this. I found one on the forum, so I downloaded it and put it on MetaTrader 4\experts\scripts folder (also tried experts and metatrader folder). I wrote this on the script...
Hello, I have one line i my EA that looks like this: if (Close[1] < Close[5]) then something I want to add 50pips to Close[5] so i did this: extern int AddPips = 50; if (Close[1] < Close[5] + AddPips), but it doesn't work. What am i doin wrong ? Thanks for your reply in advance.
Hi, Newbie question here. I'm trying to code an EA so that it opens a BUY trade when ma1 reverse direction, ma2 moving up and rsi moving up. The code I came up with is: ma1[2]>ma1[1]<ma[0] && ma2[1]<ma2[0] && rsi[1]<rsi[0] Would the code be correct? Thanks
If I wanted to combine 4 different indicators into one & have a buy/sell alert appear when all 4 meet the right criteria, would it be possible to do this in MQL4?
Hi, I have a custom indicator called the Hodrick-Prescott filter, but it's not a "normal" one: normally this filter recalculates the past, but this one, if you do a visual-mode backtest with an empty EA, and you put it on the chart, it shows you what it would look like in a "dynamic environment"...
  Your opinion...  (117   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=21628&lang=ru
  Dual Monitor  (1)
Hi, I am adding a 2nd monitor to my forex setup, I understand I will need a new graphic's card, the one I have will not do the job. (1) Can any of you guys point me to a good Graphic's Card that will run 2 monitors, (2) Can I also ask, when the dual monitor setup is up and running, will my mouse be...
[Deleted]
Hello there, I would like to write an EA or indicator that detects when the market is over lapping (see attachment) between the bid and ask levels. It must over lap at least 3 times before the alert is given, does anyone have any ideas on how to do this ? It must not give any alert when they do not...
Hi all, Does anyone is familiar with a meta trader app for android? I'm using a Google Nexus One, it runs Android v2.1. It seems like metatraderandroid.com is not working anymore.
New article Creating Multi-Colored Indicators in MQL5 is published at mql5.com: In this article, we will consider how to create multi-colored indicators or convert the existing ones to multi-color. MQL5 allows to represent the information in the convenient form. Now it isn't necessary to look at the...
I am simply wanting a way to close out all my trades regardless of currency pair, long or short @ the same time. I am very new to this..any help would be appreciated.
i see green doted and continuous bias and key level lines in my M1 another time frame charts. i notice that marker reverse when reaching these lines. so i think a Expert Advisor can automatically open trades on these levels. so can somebody give me code that calculates all bias and key...
B"H Hello, Using the strategy tester, positions of a volume larger than 100[Lots] are not allowed. How can I change this limitation to a higher number? Thanks.