Steinitz Support and Forexrobottrader

[My issue is that I can't get a response from Don or Forexrobottrader support regarding the hard-coded EA 's that get automatically sent out from their web site.

I've bought and use several of their EA's successfully - the Equity trail with the new Fractal Pterodactyl works really well - but the broker software versions are being sent out
in a zip file format that I cannot open - nor can any tech support expert I have access too - so, I need the unzipped EA or the zip software used -
but no one is answering my requests.

Try the attached - see if you can open it... Does anyone have a solution to this issue, please? ]

dbroderick:

[My issue is that I can't get a response from Don or Forexrobottrader support regarding the hard-coded EA 's that get automatically sent out from their web site.

I've bought and use several of their EA's successfully - the Equity trail with the new Fractal Pterodactyl works really well - but the broker software versions are being sent out
in a zip file format that I cannot open - nor can any tech support expert I have access too - so, I need the unzipped EA or the zip software used -
but no one is answering my requests.

Try the attached - see if you can open it... Does anyone have a solution to this issue, please? ]

Nothing is attached.

angevoyageur:
Nothing is attached.

Sorry about that; a [California] Programmer friend of mine has solved the issue; apparently, when ForexRobotTrader systems generated the zip file,

instead of writing just .zip at the end, the system wrote .zip-

That's what made it unrecognisable!

And I asked so many tech-support "professionnals" in the UK and none could solve the issue!

Maybe the best brains ARE in Silicon Valley!?!