OrderClose() change value from TP to 0.00000 - page 2

angevoyageur:
Which ticket number ?

angevoyageur:
I can't reproduce this. Which build are you using ?

Hi Mr.

Do you tested in MB version? If I am correctly, Metaquotes creates a little different version for different brokers...

bisewski:

Hi Mr.

Do you tested in MB version? If I am correctly, Metaquotes creates a little different version for different brokers...

Not, MT4 is the same for all brokers. Either the broker made something special about TP, or it's a bug.

already been 20 days since I opened a thread in the forum and got no answer so far, is this normal?

bisewski:
already been 20 days since I opened a thread in the forum and got no answer so far, is this normal?

You already got your answer. -- "Ask your broker"

I would think that this is happening because MB has to cancel your TP limit order on their EXN when you close your position at market. But that's just a guess.  Did you ask your broker?

euclid:

You already got your answer. -- "Ask your broker"

I would think that this is happening because MB has to cancel your TP limit order on their EXN when you close your position at market. But that's just a guess.  Did you ask your broker?

Yes, but said the problem is from MetaTrader that they only send quotes to mt4 and that I need open a thread in service desk!!!
Reason: