Install Script

Hi,

I've tried to move the folder of the script to my Expert / Script folder, re-launch the MT4 platform and the scripts were not there.

So I move in the ones I wanted individually thinking that you can't move in a "Folder" of script into the script folder and still the scripts are not in the script folder of the MT4

I've re-launched the MT4 platform many times yet I still do not see the scripts.

The author is File45 and the file/zip is "Script Collection Rev 1" if you are in the forum, can you assist me.

Otherwise, anybody, I would be grateful.

I am a Mac user and I am very unfamiliar with the PC.

Thank you.

Tom

Scripts are now put in MQL4\Scripts, not Experts\Scripts

Hi everyone...

I am having problem installing the IBFX MACD traditional indicator and other templates into my MT4.

Previous version, I would only need to copy and paste my files int the "indicator" folder located in the "expert" folder.

Current one has only "MQL4" folder which consist of a saperate "expert" and "indicator" folder.

I have tried pasting in both folders and restarting my platform but it just doesnt work

noting happen.

Can anyone out there please advise me on this issue? or perhaps any other ways for me to get the traditional MACD indicator with 2 EMA lines?

Thanks

Douglas

douglas_heng: I am having problem installing the IBFX MACD traditional indicator and other templates into my MT4.
Don't Don't multiple (5) post Don't hijack other peoples post.
Reason: