The triangles are advancing.

On the front page of the MQL4 forum, triangles are gaining ground from pentagons. Will there come a moment when they will displace them completely? :)))

khorosh:
On the front page of the MQL4 forum, triangles are gaining ground from pentagons. Will there come a moment when they will displace them completely? :)))

Can I have a link to it... It's not clear... :-)))

Roman.:

Can I have a link to... It's not clear... :-)))
On the front page of the forum there is a triangle or pentagon in front of each topic.

khorosh:
On the front page of the forum there is a triangle or pentagon in front of each topic.

I have circles) Actually, I've noticed that too... If the offensive continues, I'll have to go straight to the forum from the second page))

khorosh:

Don't bring up the subject or Paukas will hear and expand the range.

khorosh:

А. Now I get it. Well, it's the guys who unobtrusively move the five... :-)))

Dangerous theme... :-))) It's Sunday already, it's a bit late to go to the sauna... :-)))

granit77:
Don't bring it up, or Paukas will hear and expand the range.
Vizyvali?

khorosh:

Is your grass the last year's crop or the 2011 one?

PapaYozh:

Is your grass from last year or is it already the 2011 harvest?

I bet you have circles instead of pentagons...! :-)))

Roman.:

I bet you have circles instead of pentagons!...! :-)))

Argue with khorosh and I'll act as arbitrator for 20% of the dispute.

Like Metaquotes ;)

Roman.:

I bet you have circles instead of pentagons!...! :-)))
The pentagons in Mozilla.
Reason: