I made one of these things once ... - page 16

sanyooooook:
EM, I'm not looking for MACD extrema, I'm looking for price extrema on it.
Isn't the crossover of a signal line a fixation of an MAKD extremum? When I was making a divergence indicator, I also started to search for price extrema right after the detection of the MAKD extremum from the current time and back to zero MAKD. However, the MAKD extremum was not detected using the signal one but was built using the MAKD as a zigzag. To be more precise just by the difference of two waveforms, the signal one is not needed at this method.

sanyooooook:
EM, I'm not looking for MACD extremes,
I meant that IACD is used to define search ranges.

Candid!

I have shown several Zig Zags on ONIX, all of them "fly off" except yours (no connection to you).

Eugene (NEN) made me the basis of the program.

On this basis the Expert Advisor is made.

All the bubbles (MASD, RSI, etc.) are made on statistics of days, not minutes.

Applied Mikhailov's theorem (alternating principle - TAU) seems to be smooth for now.

The entry is 7-5 to 1, which says it is possible to work.

I need a Zig-Zag, I give you the statistics (or money) and the workload.

Well, there is no connection with you.

Balbesik06:

Well there is no connection to you.

Let's deal with communication, without it no detailed interaction is possible at all. At the very least you need to read what I write and be able to respond.

Did you find my message in the PM?

(There should be a menu at the top right of this page

Balbesik06 | Messages | Profile | Logout | Language: ru cn en),

Only the word "Messages" can be in bold and there can be a number in brackets, e.g. "Messages(1)". You have to click on that word and then find something like this on the page that opens

Candid | August 12, 2010 11:08 AM
In reply to a question on the forum, click on "In reply to forum question" and a message will open, so you can read it and reply. The answer is written and sent on the same page, completely similar to writing and sending posts on the forum.

Sándid - got it, it's going to be easier now.

Balbesik06:
Sándid - got it, it'll be easier now.

Dropped - New folder and indicator.

I don't know if it went through.

My branch shows "flips" of all market Zig-Zags except yours, I have "scientifically" corrected WIN Zig-Zag itself has stopped "flopping", but forks are flopping.
Files:
winuser32.mqh  56 kb

sanyooooook:

You're right, there's nothing interesting there.

So I made one of these once.

It didn't seem enough material for a new branch, so I posted it here. And the idea, if you get it, here's a screenshot, I've posted it once before

Sorry for the "hit-and-run"!

The joke turned out to be unfortunate...

There's probably something in the search for a "middle ground" and a plan "B" after all.

And if you don't demand 100% accuracy, the pictures can be quite illustrative.

I propose to draw levels not as lines, but as rectangles with a height of 1/10 of the RMS on the existence period.

I think it might be instructive.

;)

FreeLance:

I suggest that levels should not be drawn as lines, but as rectangles with a height of 1/10 of the RMS on the existence period.

Explain about the rectangles (I do not understand), if it is not difficult to screenshot

like this:

Reason: