Download MetaTrader 5

mt4 unresponsive

To add comments, please log in or register
Andy Bramer
Andy Bramer  

Here's a problem that I've been struggling with for 3 days now: I have 2 separate MT4 platforms: one on my VPS and another on my laptop, and both have become unresponsive in an odd way: 

-certain currency pairs (USDJPY, USDCAD along with SPX500 and US30) will not auto refresh the charts, and the OneClick Trade prices no longer match the actual price - they're stuck. I can manually refresh the chart but that's it.

-but not all pairs are unresponsive - it's very odd: other charts are functioning normally and the Oneclick trade prices are adjusting accordingly.

The odd thing is that this problem has also occurred on 2 separate mt4 platforms.

It happened suddenly and without me making any changes to my settings.

Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly welcome!  

Ex Ovo Omnia
Ex Ovo Omnia  
fxtrader123:

Here's a problem that I've been struggling with for 3 days now: I have 2 separate MT4 platforms: one on my VPS and another on my laptop, and both have become unresponsive in an odd way: 

-certain currency pairs (USDJPY, USDCAD along with SPX500 and US30) will not auto refresh the charts, and the OneClick Trade prices no longer match the actual price - they're stuck. I can manually refresh the chart but that's it.

-but not all pairs are unresponsive - it's very odd: other charts are functioning normally and the Oneclick trade prices are adjusting accordingly.

The odd thing is that this problem has also occurred on 2 separate mt4 platforms.

It happened suddenly and without me making any changes to my settings.

Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly welcome!  

I have not encountered this behaviour myself, but I received reports from several of my customers this annoying thing was happening. So far no clue.

whroeder1
whroeder1  
Did you turn off autoscroll
To add comments, please log in or register