MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 601

Hi there,   This is my first post, so I hope its gonna make any sense :)    How can I have a reversed Array (like a timeseries), and prepend a new element into the Array and throw the last one out (if over max-length).  So Array[0] is the newest value and Array[49] is the last value.. I tried like...
Hi, I am new to this forum and looking for help to load my orders from excel file with the following schemas: Type, size symbol, price and T/P. Any help to guide me to any help to the previous need. Is there any established application for this need available in the market? Thanks and looking for...
[Deleted]
Hi.... I use IndicatorCounted () Function  (mql4) . but it return (-1) (counted_bars<0)  every time.....what is wrong? where is problem?
Your support is appreciated..
Hi, I make an EA run from 1 chart. This EA want to get the exact price of all current tradable symbol of that time. 1) I open file symbol.raw to get all available symbol and use function MarketInfo(sym,MODE_TRADEALLOWED); to check if it is tradable. Some symbol that function return 1 but the symbol...
Hi mt4.  I`ve been trading this demo account for almost a year now. It is doing good, and considering the amount of work ive put into it, id like to keep it. But something i did on my machine messed up my terminal. Now everything is reset - all indicators, templates. Good news my accounts are there...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is it possible to attach/run an EA while opening a certain chart programmatically? Thanks...
  Search Function  (14   1 2)
Have I done something and messed up my settings? I no longer see a search function here. I'm still using Windows XP 
[Deleted]
I was wondering if anyone can explain why I would use Time[ ] over iTime, or Open[ ] over iOpen. They seem like they do the same thing, just in a different way.  Sorry if there are already topics on this.
Hello, I have an .ex4 indicator along with .dll. The owner of it says I can only test it in backtesting and is not giving me an option of forward testing without paying upfront (it expires tonight and trades are usually in the morning). Now the results shown in backtest is great and I ran it in...
[Deleted]
Hello All, Do we handle redirect process in Webrequest function.   Thanks In Advance Abhishek 
Hi Guys I`m here with a problem again. In my EA I calculate an average level, i named AvgLevel and i am using it for signals. if ( Ask > AvgLevel && Open[ 1 ]<Close[ 1 ] && Open[ 1 ]<AvgLevel ) This is a small part of the signal check , but this code without the last part shown bellow trades. With
Would someone know if its  possible to send from mt4 to excel in separate columns..same row..for the same order number.. Then next row for different order number etc.. 1..order entry price , stoploss,closing price,variable calc1,var calc2, And about 10 other variable calcs Some calcs occur before...
Where can I find the difference instructions of the functions below? I didn't find the differences even though I tried to print the return values. 1. Between DoubleToStr() and DoubleToString()? 2. Between CharToString() and CharToStr() ? 3. Between StringGetCharacter() and StringGetChar()? You...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am very new to this, and I am learning mql4 so I can backtest some of my strategies with the MT4 strategy tester. I have a very simple strategy that buys in the direction of the last candle printed as soon as a new candle prints. My EA doesn't seem to work correctly. The results don't make...
[Deleted]
Hi all, Trying to catch a price to execute a trade when I'm not far from the EMA using GoodPrice function below but with no success. what am I'm doing wrong here? Thank you!!!  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ extern double FarFromAverage =...
Im kinda shock, maybe anyone of you could help me. I dont understand why this returns me the columns changed order. I have an CSV with 2columms full of data. And this returns me A2,A1;     B2;B1;    etc.... why?? int handle=FileOpen(Archivo_Historical(),FILE_READ|FILE_CSV);      for(int...
Hi all, i'm studying MQL4 through the book here and documentation, i'm also watching some youtube video, but everything is before build 600+. So i need someone who can kindly help me adding some comment on Custom Moving Avarage Indicator, the one as example in MT4 and Moving Avarage EA
Hey guys, As we all may know there is the Fed rate decision tomorrow. Any thoughts? Cheers, Dean 
Hey guys, Just need some help please. I would like to draw rectangles on the M5 chart. Each rectangle will represent M15. I basically want to show the previous days worth of M15 on M5. When I drop the script on the chart it only draws the attached picture, with the Highs and Lows incorrect? Below is...
[Deleted]
if((dtInfo+(60*3))<Time&&Time<(dtInfo+(60*60*30)))       1, can not be implemented, the implementation of the error time can not be added, do not know what is the number of errors or can not add, hoping to modify the next 2, MQL4 Chinese forum can not be landed, but also need to run to the English...
hlw coders i m in little trouble in coding of EA, i made it according to MA crossover signal if signal buy its cancel previous sell signal and placed new buy order also same for sell signal.. i already made it.... but i m in trouble to find what was previous signal and at what price from the latest...
[Deleted]
  OrderSend Error  (6)
Hello, i know you may have read this like 100 times and this may get on your nerves now but i have a big problem with OrderSend Error 130. I literally can do what i want and still get this error but maybe you have an idea what i am doing wrong. Would be really happy if someone could tell me what...
Hi all,   I am using MQL4 and I want to know that how to identify that Moving Average line has crossed candle. I tried using iMA() method but I think it returns moving average value not the  current price Please tell me what method or logic I can use to identify Moving Average Candle crossover....
[Deleted]
Hi there, When I output datetime to a csv file, it shows    2015.12.10 20:58:39.   Is there any way I can change the format like   20151210205839  , which eliminate the dots and colons?  Thanks 
Hi Guys, Within Windows 8 is released and Surface Tablet is coming into the market, I believe more users will use Windows 8 installed device, i.e. Cell Phone, tablet and PC. Does anyone know whether MT4 can be run on Windows 8 Phone? On Windows 8 RT/Pro Tablet? On Windows 8 Laptop? Does MT4
Hello, could you please advise whether it is possible to use the STATISTICA package to predict the exchange rate for 10-15 days. This is an assignment for a course project. I found a similar example: http://www.statistica.ru/statportal/tabID__32/MId__141/ModeID__0/PageID__354/DesktopDefault.aspx
Hi All, I am new in programming. I have an EA which run which correctly, decided to change the strategy  by using the fractals indicator. The resulting EA opens only long positions for both buy and sell conditions. The "if" statement: if C1<iFractals (Null,0,MODE_LOWER,0); Sell and if C1>iFractals...
[Deleted]
Hi  How can I say or in mql4?  I am trying to say    if ( AccountNumber( ) != ccc or ccc1) return(0);  but its obviously wrong.....  Many Thanks