fighting against 'autoscale'

Situation: In a seperate window a couple of values, sometimes very different in value. Based on my user input I can reduce the visibility up to only one series.

Problem: But the whole family of series still give there maximum and minimum to calculate the vertical range. Up to now I code a factor to 'equalize' the values. Usefull if I would like to see all values at the same time. But what if I only want to see one value and the value itself is important ?

The issue is not unknown, I've seen it. Is there somewhere a new solution ?

I have tried this things without any benefit:

// used MQL4, build 950

#property indicator_plots   2

#property  indicator_color1 clrNONE
#property  indicator_color1 CLR_NONE

ArraySetAsSeries(bufCenterline, true);
PlotIndexSetInteger(0, PLOT_DRAW_BEGIN, 0); 

SetIndexBuffer(0, bufCenterline, INDICATOR_CALCULATIONS); 

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_NONE);

With that it is possible to reduce the visibility but not the calculation influence with autoscale - up to my knowledge.

Is there no other smart thing, may be like that pseudo-code: "setSeriesNoAutoscale(0);" ??

I'm close to code my own hidden mapping :-(

Abejorro:

Situation: In a seperate window a couple of values, sometimes very different in value. Based on my user input I can reduce the visibility up to only one series.

Problem: But the whole family of series still give there maximum and minimum to calculate the vertical range. Up to now I code a factor to 'equalize' the values. Usefull if I would like to see all values at the same time. But what if I only want to see one value and the value itself is important ?

The issue is not unknown, I've seen it. Is there somewhere a new solution ?

I have tried this things without any benefit:

With that it is possible to reduce the visibility but not the calculation influence with autoscale - up to my knowledge.

Is there no other smart thing, may be like that pseudo-code: "setSeriesNoAutoscale(0);" ??

I'm close to code my own hidden mapping :-(

I have difficulties to understand your problem. Do you want to hide some buffers from displaying completely, or do you want to set fixed max&min of the indicator subwindow?

Ovo:
I have difficulties to understand your problem. Do you want to hide some buffers from displaying completely, or do you want to set fixed max&min of the indicator subwindow?

Sure, you're right. To hide them from displaying is no problem, this is working. And, I can solve the problem with using the fixed values.

But - with using the fixed values - I have to messure them by hand every time or I have to walk coded through the visible line(s) of values a lot of time and this will reduce calculation-performance.

Reason: