Is it possible to get Indicator info into an EA?

I recently purchased an Indicator from Market that I really like but I prefer it as an EA. Is there any way to code an EA to read an Indicator you place onto a chart?

renzbub:
I recently purchased an Indicator from Market that I really like but I prefer it as an EA. Is there any way to code an EA to read an Indicator you place onto a chart?
Usually with iCustom().

Just get the value of the indicator. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

WHRoeder:
Just get the value of the indicator. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

Yes using iCustom works as suggested and I can read values from the indicator within my EA okay but, is it possible to let an EA know when a signal has occurred from that indicator.  

EG say i have a MACD Divergence indicator, I understand how it can recognise the values of the histogram but what about when the divergence signal occurs between price and histogram? 

My real problem is I have bought an Indicator from Market called VJ Sniper. Your meant to trade it when for example a buy signal is generated and the trend line is up. You ignore the signal if its a buy signal and the trend is down.

But the problem with this to me is it gives unnecessary alarm signals. So im trying to figure out a way to make it sound an alarm only when on buy signal when trend lines are up and to not sound a buy alarm when the trend is down?

renzbub: But the problem with this to me is it gives unnecessary alarm signals. So im trying to figure out a way to make it sound an alarm only when
If you have the code to it, you can modify it. Otherwise you can not do anything with it.
Reason: