MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 602

Hi everbody. I work on a Relative Currency Indicator (RCI) I want to develope an chart showing multiple pair in indicator window. For example showing GBPJPY, EURPY, USDJPY together in EURUSD chart. Currenctly I developed some programs but they are not as good as for my purpose. I faced some issues....
I am new here thanks for having me. Please forgive me if this was brought up before. I'm a active trader and many times I have 10 or 12 pairs sitting on my MT4. So I look for set ups. It would help immensely if we could find a way to interact with the Mt4 and make it like a slide show of charts that...
Hello i just started using <deleted> for demo, and i noticed they have price alerts, I thought this would be super helpful since, I can open few charts in full screen and just get notified when the specific. currency touched the levels I wanted to get alerted on
Hello Please advise the code.    if ((OrderType()==OP_BUY) && OP_BUY==Close)    {          CloseAllBuy();          return(0);     }    I would like: If one buy is closed by StopLoss, then go to "CloseAllBuy()".   Thank you 
Hi all, I would like to ask if it possible to code this situation: I have alert indicator for Stochastic Oscillator Cross, The alert it is limit to alert me only If the indicator crossed in the H4 Timeframe. I note that if I'm viewing the chart in the (M5) Timeframe it alert me with every new bar in...
Hi everybody. I would like to develop an EA, but unfortunately I'm horrible managing "code", specially when I have to add conditions. The system is easy to understand. And should work for all pairs, and all time frames. And also only 1 opened trade allowed by pair, at the same time)   * options : (...
I don't want big slippage happen while opening or closing orders.  However, the slippage is still often much higher as over "10" although I set "slippage=3" already. Now that the slippage in "OrderSend()" and "OrderClose()" don't work at all, why MQ team added it as the function parameters? How can...
Hallo, I am a newbie so it may be a very stupid question. I have used the following script //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| alligator.mq4 | //|
I was wondering if itis possible to create a kind of semi automatic EA or program. Something that willstart a series of moves in MT4 once triggered, whereby I want to pullthe trigger manually (or betterpress the button to make it sound less martial).
when we optimizing an expert most of us uses the control point to do so when he get a good he became happy thugh this choice did not reflect the real test to prof this if you repeat the test using every tick you will see a different results (most of them are to bad) now when i tried to use every...
Hi,  First , i m not a coder but i can read so much coding. I have an EA with fires a trade based on OnTick() "i think" but would like to get that confirmation based on closing /opening bar please , can someone help , thanks !!   void OnTick()   { //----    manage_trades();       if (count==0)...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new in EA programming and I have this problem > I communicate with DLL from EA I need to push new prices to DLL and it will all be handled there OnTimer and OnTick are not working for me I made a loop in OnStart but DLL UI is lagging Can somebody help me? Is there any asynchronous timer in...
hi guys,   well i wonder with all these experts and bots online is it truly worth learning mql?   im good programmer, so learning new language is easy for me, thou i have very tight schedules due my other job. so wondering if really worth learning mql and will it do any actual help on trading?...
Hi all, I have two pending orders for test purpose. One is buy limit (OP_BUYLIMIT is 2), another is sell stop which is OP_SELLSTOP 5. There are only those two pending orders, no any other orders or trades. I put the following code in an almost empty EA, in the OnInit function,         for(int i = 0;...
[Deleted]
Hello!! This is my first topic. I am new in this forum and just started to program some expert advisors :) I am trying to get a code for getting the highest value of a moving averaage within a period of time,for example 10 bars, but I am not able to get it. I have tried: int P2t=iHighest( iMA (
I am sorry if it sounds strange, but the place is exactly for this forum (other platforms on another place).  This is the story: I've downloaded vTerminal, since I had problems (probably only me) working with real trades with, I made very similar one on my own. After trading of around 2.3K manual...
  Close last order  (1)
Hi all,  I pretend to close the last order maintaining the first order in place.   The ea is working fine to the moment that an opposite order is in place, but when I try to close the last order regarding it bounces back and passes the line of the indicator that do not happen.  Is that possible for...
i would like to do trailling stop only once a bar  can anyone help pls? 
  Swap calculation  (1)
Hello everyone, does anyone know, how I can calculate the swap in case MODE_SWAPTYPE is 2 (by interest)? I know how it works with 0, 1 and 3. Thank you!
Greetings,  I am trying to get my mailto: function to work on Mt4. I have the correct smtp and login fields and I have my name and email address both to send from and to send to. Yet the journal keeps saying "error connecting to smtp.gmail.com". Is there any way this can be fixed? Thank you. Mike 
I have set up standard email smtp in my mt4. smtp.gmail.com, my gmail acc, my gmail pwd. I hit test - it does work. Now I have my indicator which does not have sendEmail() alert in source code. Does it mean my indicator will not send any email alerts? Do I still have to call sendEmail()...
[Deleted]
In EA running,what is the error 133 of OrderSend function?
The Accounts History is incomplete. It only shows one original deposit and a majority of transactions are not there. I have checked the statement with the broker and all is accurate but just need to know how to recover the history and bring up to date
Hello,   Me, new to forex. Is it possible to earn good amounts by buying/selling eur/usd with bots? If yes how much capital one needs to have to invest in this? Since you can't really lose money over those trades, how efficient would it be?   Thanks. 
I want to trade by a percentage of my account balance but the OrderSend command seems to expect Lot Size. What do I need to do to trade with a percentage of my Account Balance? Thanks, Jim Stow
[Deleted]
  MT4 Compilation  (2)
Hi guys. I've been using an EA that's composed of an MQ4 file and several includes. Sorry I can't share the code here. This code came to me "as is". Several of the include files don't compile on their own. They can't find some variables and get compilation errors. But when I compile the FULL thing,...
I have seen several references to OrdersTotalHistory but haven't found what is kept in History and - if it can be changed - then how. I currently see that I have OrdersTotalHistory() having a value of 41 but no idea what period this refers to. Equally not sure if there could be no items in History...
For some reason every time I draw a line, or anthing else on a chart it disappears after a few seconds. This also includes text, shapes, fib lines. Just started tonight and is happpening on two different instances of MT4, one UK broker and one US broker. Happens on different templates and all...
Just some information    For a while now I have realised that ArrayIsSeries() always returns false even when the array being checked is a Series array. I have just noticed  ArrayGetAsSeries(), I don't know if this is a new function or not, but this does return the correct boolean   I will notify the...
[Deleted]
Dear sir, i am having an doubt please clarify i want to create or read or write  an text file c:\ or in d:\  etc., i request you to provide me the code because i had try using FileOpen command in mql4  i am successfully able to read or wite under metaquote folder but not in c:\ or in d: \ so i...