MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 605

input by default  (3)
Hello I want this EA launches with default with Type = NO_ORDER, but each time it launches with the last parameter used. Is it possible? Thank you #property copyright "Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict
I am trying to dra object using Object create function giving properly time and price coordinates. As far as time coordinate is concered if it Time[n] where n=0,1,2,... it is ok. I have no problem drawing object but hen I use n= -1,-2,-3,..... it desnt draw on future bar postions. I get time value...
[Deleted]
I use Window7 64 bit ....face problem with xm broker also removed cache and cookies ...removed and re installed but still face same problem can anyone help why its not worked .......also attached files
Hi all, I'm learning to program mql4. I want to ask a simple question because I'm trying to learn the behavior of buffers in one indicator. If for example, I want to add / subtract the value of the buffer prior Bar an amount according to a certain condition, how I relate to the previous buffer?...
...so that I can use that to name a csv-file which the EA produces. Is there already a built-in variable for that?
[Deleted]
Hi,  I would like to report that new install of MT4 build 910 and 920 will generate "ex4 write error" and will NOT generate any ex4 file, even those that came with the installer. Can the developer look into it and rectify the error. If you upgrade from a older build, there won't be any error, only...
Hi, I made some changes to one of my EAs it is about searching for already opened orders by their magic nbr. I have set different magic nbr for the ea, when i attached it to different currencies, but still  order opened stops the other EAs from trading with different currencies. Can you help me ?...
Good morning, I am looking to expand some things to my indicator but I'm struggling, I ask you kindly support, although I imagine many things are banality. 1: you can write the formula to put my function (already entered in the editor) to calculate the percentage deviation daily and monthly (the...
[Deleted]
Dear forum I am new in this forum. I code an AE base on these rules :  *** Trade in H1 period using 2 CCI Crossing ( Short CCI & Long CCI ) 1/ Long trend for D1 Period : using Stochatic Indicator for D1 Periold. - When Main Line cross up the Signal Line : BUY Status active : just open Buy and Close...
Hi all ,  I hope you re all fine.  I ve already used the native webrequest function to POST data. Usually I post data using these lines below **********  char dataUpdatePost[];  char dataUpdateResult[]; string dataUpdateStr = "dataUpdateFlag=YES&orderNumber=" + orderNumber + "&profit=" + profit +...
hi in my ea, i would like to read the forex news  on 16/11/2015 from forexfactory calendar on 16/11/2015, i wrote this code: void getNewsCalendar()  {   string cookie=NULL,headers;   char post[],result[];   int res;   string calendar_url="http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php?day=nov16.2015";...
Hi All, What I have notice on MT4 is that if you have 100 on your account and open a position for all 100, system still allows you to open position for another 100 in the opposite direction ultimately investing 200 even though on the account is physically only a 100. I would like to ask if anybody...
By the way, you have to keep an eye on him because the minimum stop changes from 2 to 20 and he keeps on placing bets but does not put them in the free flight, they need help him at this point to close the bets in profit! The best time to trade is in a dynamic corridor! this way you gain......! 1
[Deleted]
To whomit may be concern I havesuccessfully compiled my program without any error and I had results when I have checked my Program with Strategy tester untillast week. But todays I have NO results! (No buy or sell signals) and alsoNo error while I testing the program with EURUSD 5MIN charts. Could...
  Permissions  (1)
Hello guys, I'm having a big issue with permissions on Windows 10/8.1 ... I wanted to import data, but it fails with: 2015.11.28 23:27:42.191 HistoryCenter: create folder 'history\downloads\USDJPY' failed, check permissions I'm frustrated with this issue. I can not install MetaTrader without
#property copyright "sample"#property link      "http://sample.sample"#property version   "1.00"#property indicator_buffers 7#property strict#property indicator_chart_window                        // or indicator_separate_window#property indicator_plots   3                           //How Many...
I have problem with following: ie. double MyValue = close*2 - low* 98/100; i want Exponential Moving Average of MyValue... How to calculate?
My longtime uncompromised myself for this conversion! London Market Opens at +7 GMT on summer session                                     +8 GMT on winter session is this correct? is this applicable for all years? if i understood wrong please let me know how exactly understand the london market open...
[Deleted]
  MQ4 ordens  (1)
Meta 4 NÃO obedece a Ordens de Imediato ... demora Alguns Segundos Alguém me PODE ajudar.Obrigado
Trying to figure this out has got my brain in a bundle, lol, so my thinking would be to pull the trade information for the last 4 trades made and IF all of them resulted in loss, then SLEEP until the month = (currentmonth) + 1, would this work and anyone want to possibly offer a good structured code...
hello all i am getting an issue of time updation  in database i execute an EA to store time in database at every 1 second. please go through attached snapshot. issue has been marked in red block  help me regarding this issue. thanks   
[Deleted]
Hi guys,   I amprograming an EA and I want to avoid opening the trade in the same price asalready opened trades if the market keeps moving up and down, could any advance programmerplease help me with this problem? J)) …   I was thinkingto do it via array, but I am not good in arrays and I need a...
Re:  Terminal: Optimized and accelerated the client terminal operation. I was hoping that the performance regression that was introduced in build 910 a couple of weeks back would be fixed in this 920 release. Since build 910 start-up of the terminal with 25 charts with 4 indicators each (100...
I need get the value of fixed minimun or fixed maximun of a indicator for example the MACD how can i do it in mql4? it's that possible
How can I use OrderCloseTime() to get the month in digits of a closed order? I'm trying to build a script to filter historical results by month, so I would only want to display order results within a selected month, such as month 11 for November.
  OrderSend failed  (1)
Heloo All,  My EA uses the below piece of code.   double vask    = MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_ASK);  OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,vol,vask,70,0,0,NULL,magic,0,clrRed);   I am using this on a USDJPY currency chart. I am getting error code 139. error code 139 is related to prices. I used normalised...
  EA miss candles?  (8)
Hi! I were testing an EA and in i have a hardcoded rule that if the PSAR value is below the price there should be a sell. Now at more than one point this does not happen. As far as i can see my EA misses some candles. Forexample i have printed every tick and the values that are of intrest. It looks...
Hi guys  I'm looking for an EA that; >Opens long trade if the previous candle is bullish >Opens short trade if the previous candle is bearish. >Has the option of SL and TP >Has the option of adjusting lot size >Has the option of setting a magic number. >Can work on any timeframe If two (or more)...
Hi, I want to save the Time after an event, for example after the bid breaks the lowest low for the last X bars, I can't use the OpenOrderTime() function as I don't want to open an order. If the event happens again I want the saved Time to be changed. Thanks a lot for any help...
int iHighest(int end=TimeCurrent()-sec ,int start=TimeCurrent())   {      ***       return(Highest); }